Well this is going to get interesting

BDub

Founding Member
Founding Member
For the life of me I will never understand the comments about putting the pipeline north of Bismarck. The last time I checked the river flows south. With the strongest current down to the Cannonball area. It would be very difficult to capture any oil in the current. Where were the protesters when the existing pipelines were put in?

deactivated

★★ Legendary Member
internet police badge?

you’re confusing me with some else Columbo

No...pretty sure your the same guy who gets butthurt when someone punches back. Not the first time you asked me why I was here. Both times I gave you some crap first.

ranger150

★ Legendary Member
As a matter of fact, I believe the tribe cleaned it up on their own. They might’ve used heavy machinery from else where, but they cleaned it up on their own. And how does your tax dollars go to Tribes?

Really. You need to wake up! Where do U think the federal funds come from?!! WOW

deactivated

★★ Legendary Member
spill models...

spoken like an rank amateur who HAS NO IDEA WHAT SUCH A SPILL MODEL COSTS

The corps FONSI required it before the pipeline was put into service. It was never done. But you are so smart you probably knew that.

- - - Updated - - -

talk about talking shit - GTFOH

What does the FONSI say? It's on sheet 4.

The requirements for a response plan was also a requirement. Until the tribe's most recent court victory, the response plan was not done. The court ordered more work on it. You know the same judge that said the Corps and DAPL sort of followed the process, mostly, but not totally.

Over 3600 posts.......all shit talking.

Last edited:

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
CEF5DA69-653C-476C-9A9D-05362889DBC9.jpeg

- - - Updated - - -

also - what a dumb question
FONSI says
775E09C6-D18D-471A-A02D-5F6E6EF7EE92.gif

Last edited:

deactivated

★★ Legendary Member
CF173C00-6A90-4326-BD3C-28F78097CF68.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

also - what a dumb question

69743137_2538493989527453_4977485234816679936_n.jpg

Thought so. I am done now. No more debate from me on this subject. This is too much work and I am not miserable enough to grind it out. You guys who have lasted this long, you are special.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
You guys can sure talk a lot of shit but cannot take it.

Still waiting for the spill models...... All you have is talking shit.

as you sit there pretending to be some kind of social warrior hero hiding behind your little fucking screen name. Sad part is you are good with google but real world shit you get used up like a old wrinkled up whore. Guy has done more for the environment than me and everyone else on this place and it is not even close. I don’t agree with people all the time but try to not come off as a pompous like you and your superiority complex. I don’t have spill models I don’t need them I am not the one who is making shit up trying to get money. I know more people on sr than you have ever met and believe that most are not down with the shit you spew unless your on the take to. The regular people who go to work every day got straight up fucked and drug through the mud because of fake mother fuckers like you so sit up and Bismarck and keep pretending like you give a fuck whilst the real people try to clean up the mess you and your social warriors left behind

deactivated

★★ Legendary Member
as you sit there pretending to be some kind of social warrior hero hiding behind your little fucking screen name. Sad part is you are good with google but real world shit you get used up like a old wrinkled up whore. Guy has done more for the environment than me and everyone else on this place and it is not even close. I don’t agree with people all the time but try to not come off as a pompous like you and your superiority complex. I don’t have spill models I don’t need them I am not the one who is making shit up trying to get money. I know more people on sr than you have ever met and believe that most are not down with the shit you spew unless your on the take to. The regular people who go to work every day got straight up fucked and drug through the mud because of fake mother fuckers like you so sit up and Bismarck and keep pretending like you give a fuck whilst the real people try to clean up the mess you and your social warriors left behind

More assumptions and shit talking by mr. "I start hunting where people turn around".

- - - Updated - - -

Wrong. He is a fucking mook

Settle down. I asked V to deactivate. You guys can carry on with your circle jerk.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Turn tail and run. Like the great poet Master p said don’t start no shit there won’t be no shit.

Aint hard are to start where you quit since your moms basement is in the middle of town

deactivated

★★ Legendary Member
Turn tail and run. Like the great poet Master p said don’t start no shit there won’t be no shit.

Aint hard are to start where you quit since your moms basement is in the middle of town

My DI said the guy talking the most shit is not the one you have to worry about. You do talk a lot of shit.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Now your a liar I thought you were deactivating your account. Your DI is that what they called your scout leader?

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
As a matter of fact, I believe the tribe cleaned it up on their own. They might’ve used heavy machinery from else where, but they cleaned it up on their own. And how does your tax dollars go to Tribes?

Umm, no. Because of the threat of flooding, the Corps and State(?) issued emergency contracts to private contractors to clean it up before the potential for high water of carrying that stuff into the Missouri River.

Water protectors = Corps and State, not the hippies from ?????.

- - - Updated - - -

spill models...

spoken like an rank amateur who HAS NO IDEA WHAT SUCH A SPILL MODEL COSTS

Or produces.

- - - Updated - - -

I stand half corrected, but thanks for the links to show it. I knew it wasn’t the state who cleaned it by theirselves.

Federal property, in general the rule is the state needs to stand back.

- - - Updated - - -

The company that that cleaned it is from South Dakota. It’s a fact not a guess or an assumption.

I am pretty sure there were multiple contracts. Lots of entities had a hand in helping.

- - - Updated - - -

Ok, now the only thing I am actually disappointed in is that he asked to have his account deactivated.

We ought not operate that way. Personally, I can't imagine the disagreement level I'd have to have to walk away from you yo-yo's.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 171
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 133
  • This month: 126
  • This month: 111
  • This month: 92
  • This month: 89
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 82