Adult beverage talk

HammsRMK

Honored Member
I call it THE HAMMER! 3/4 glass of Lemonade, 3-4 shots of Blue UV, and a splash of Diet Mt Dew. I know some guys call it a HULK with Lemonade, Blue UV, and Orange Juice.

Colt45

Founding Member
Founding Member
Colt 45, it works every time. Cant believe no one else has been talking up Colt 45.......... 2011colt_45_malt_liquor_Logo.jpg

Whisky

Founding Member
Founding Member
I vary what I drink so much it would be easier for me to list what i don't like......

1) nothing

D-Racer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Jim Beam Black (splash of soft water with hard water adder) and Michelob Amber Bock.

Captain Ahab

Founding Member
Founding Member
My spring "to do" list is daunting so I've been on booze avoidance, but I'll have a 'stone here and there. Kettle One with a splash of lemonade is a silent assassin if you are feeling frisky.

Ericb

Founding Member
Founding Member
90% of the time its Coors light or Corona. I have grown fond of Hofbraue Hefenwiezen it's a German beer I get at the liquor store. Every once in awhile I'll do a make your own six pack but nothing ever sticks like the old favorites. Vodka Cranberry and Sprite when I'm at the lake and need something refreshing. Crown when I feel like becoming a internet badass!

all4eyes

Founding Member
Founding Member
Morgan and a bunch of mixers, crown and sprite, crown apple and cranberry, Stella artios or Miller lite are my staples. Mix in a bunch of others. Ceasers in the morning at the lake is known to happen also.

Duckslayer100

Founding Member
Founding Member
For local beer, anything from Junkyard Brewing in Moorhead is friggin' delish.

Otherwise I've got a serious hankering for plain vodka sodas with a splash of lime. Or gin and tonics. Or brandy Pepsis.

dwos03

Founding Member
Founding Member
I started drinking Gin and Tonics last summer. I always thought i hated gin, but i think i had only had shitty gin in college. Anyways my buddy turned me on to Tanqueray and tonics and now i like them a little to much ;:;boozer

Ya cheap seagrams is not the way to go for gin and Tonic's! Tanqueray or Beef Eater is where its at! Great summertime drink. I Usually go for brandy manhattans or hot brandy's during the winter.

Big fan of land shark and kona big wave.
Alaskan Amber is a good slightly dark beer.
Can't go wrong with a corona or dos equis with a wedge of lime.
Of course what i tend to drink the most of is a cold budlight with a pickle in it. MMM that sounds pretty good right about now... :;:cheers

Fishmission

Founding Member
Founding Member
Nothing like a fine Belgian white In the Summer

Attachments

DF8878DA-4AC1-4C95-AF35-D119353665C4.jpg D090FFE3-B01A-4C71-90F2-4A0CA209BC55.jpg
Last edited:

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
I bounce around during the summer. Busch Lights are always a staple for quantity drinking, but summer brings on a hankering for cold mixed drinks and full bodied beers. I bounce from Vodka sours, to 7/7's, to Morgan Cokes, and have been known to ice down some Crown Royal on occasion and for beers I lean towards stronger flavors such as Alaskan, Various IPA's, and Ales in lieu of my usual Busch Lights.

luvcatchingbass

Founding Member
Founding Member
I bounce around during the summer. Busch Lights are always a staple for quantity drinking, but summer brings on a hankering for cold mixed drinks and full bodied beers. I bounce from Vodka sours, to 7/7's, to Morgan Cokes, and have been known to ice down some Crown Royal on occasion and for beers I lean towards stronger flavors such as Alaskan, Various IPA's, and Ales in lieu of my usual Busch Lights.

Oh I gots a few to bring over when I swing by for a taste test night. Might need to borrow a cot cause I'm not sleeping with your ravaging chicken heard

Founding Member
Founding Member
Morgan and a bunch of mixers, crown and sprite, crown apple and cranberry, Stella artios or Miller lite are my staples. Mix in a bunch of others. Ceasers in the morning at the lake is known to happen also.

I think we just became best friends! Like you read my fricken mind ha ha ha!
I like to mix a couple kick ass clam digger at the lake as well. :;:cheers

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 190
  • This month: 157
  • This month: 143
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 116
  • This month: 95
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93