What's new
Forums
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Pics
Videos
Fishing Reports
Classifieds
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Forums
Hunting
Archery
An oddball.
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="bucksnbears" data-source="post: 471240" data-attributes="member: 721"><p>This buck was feeding on some kind of riverbank weeds for about 5 minutes. Figgered it was broken rack. He was about 25 yards away and I was tucked up into a log jam on the Red River.</p><p>When he got to about 15 yards, I noticed something sticking down along side his face.</p><p>Had no intentions of shooting him at first but once I seen that club, I decided to kill him.</p><p>Arrow was high double lung, he ran hard for about 70 yards and cartwheeled on a dead run.</p><p>His skull is actually broken and that club is floppy. Poor bugger probably been living with one heck of a headache for months.</p><p></p><p>Got several much bigger bucks I was trying for but he just kinda had the " cool factor".</p><p>Tag punched 11/02/25.[ATTACH=full]80295[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]80296[/ATTACH]</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="bucksnbears, post: 471240, member: 721"] This buck was feeding on some kind of riverbank weeds for about 5 minutes. Figgered it was broken rack. He was about 25 yards away and I was tucked up into a log jam on the Red River. When he got to about 15 yards, I noticed something sticking down along side his face. Had no intentions of shooting him at first but once I seen that club, I decided to kill him. Arrow was high double lung, he ran hard for about 70 yards and cartwheeled on a dead run. His skull is actually broken and that club is floppy. Poor bugger probably been living with one heck of a headache for months. Got several much bigger bucks I was trying for but he just kinda had the " cool factor". Tag punched 11/02/25.[ATTACH type="full"]80295[/ATTACH][ATTACH type="full"]80296[/ATTACH] [/QUOTE]
Verification
What is the most common fish caught on this site?
Post reply
Recent Posts
I
I HATE coyotes!!!!
Latest: Iwhackwheat
3 minutes ago
NFL News (Vikings)
Latest: lunkerslayer
37 minutes ago
Teachers
Latest: lunkerslayer
41 minutes ago
R
migration 26
Latest: riverview
Today at 9:29 AM
This is very sad and wrong
Latest: Zogman
Today at 7:00 AM
Braid To Braid
Latest: risingsun
Today at 4:24 AM
C
Gasoline pump prices
Latest: camper
Yesterday at 9:00 PM
Henry Garden Gun YT
Latest: svnmag
Yesterday at 7:46 PM
Interesting Look!!!!!
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 6:10 PM
Pheasant opener # 57
Latest: Eatsleeptrap
Yesterday at 4:31 PM
Boys had a heck of a weekend
Latest: Yoby
Yesterday at 11:24 AM
Pronghorn
Latest: PAIN
Yesterday at 11:19 AM
S
ISO - Brittany Pup
Latest: SLE
Yesterday at 10:48 AM
Plainsman, Prairie Ghost, …
Latest: 1bigfokker
Yesterday at 10:14 AM
EHD is back..AGAIN!
Latest: Rowdie
Yesterday at 10:00 AM
C
What happened to DB-2
Latest: camper
Yesterday at 9:35 AM
Cast Iron/New Crisco
Latest: johnr
Yesterday at 9:13 AM
Scheels Bismarck
Latest: johnr
Yesterday at 9:06 AM
When To Shoot YT
Latest: Jiffy
Yesterday at 4:39 AM
Bear Again
Latest: bucksnbears
Thursday at 8:04 PM
Saddle Hunting Newb
Latest: bucksnbears
Thursday at 7:11 PM
Friends of NDA
Forums
Hunting
Archery
An oddball.
Top
Bottom