Anyone fishing/cruising I-29 and Main this week??

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
OUCH I hope we get the details how that was accomplished , Bunker trailer with both side guides still in place it would take a heavy foot to drive out from under it .

martinslanding

Founding Member
Founding Member
Same thing happened to a pontoon the day before almost exact same spot. ..There is some kind of RV boat show this weekend at the Fargo dome I think it's dealers hiring cheap labor to move their inventory

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
It appears that the driver may have dynamited the brakes and the boat kept on going........to the right and foreword. Either way, I suspect that boat will be at a heavy discount at the show.

Captain Ahab

Founding Member
Founding Member
As long as we are guessing I will say the boat came unhooked from the ball of the tow vehicle and tipped forward and to the right. I highly doubt it could have come off like that hooked to a viable tow vehicle on a flat, paved surface.

Mort

Founding Member
Founding Member
My guess....the trailer is still hooked to the truck, ( you can not see the truck ) said driver dynamited the breaks, back of boat not tied down, front of boat pitches forward lifting the back of boat, inertia of boat swings to the right..over the guide rail and trailer fender...bam..hello pavement.

sl1000794

Founding Member
Founding Member
My guess....the trailer is still hooked to the truck, ( you can not see the truck ) said driver dynamited the breaks, back of boat not tied down, front of boat pitches forward lifting the back of boat, inertia of boat swings to the right..over the guide rail and trailer fender...bam..hello pavement.

I agree tho it may be that the boat actually moved forward far enough to slide to the right in front of the side guide. Seems to be a too large boat for a single axle trailer. Maybe the trailer wasn't set up properly for the boat.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 156
  • This month: 146
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 72
  • This month: 59
  • This month: 58
  • This month: 57
  • This month: 55
  • This month: 55