What's new
Forums
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Pics
Videos
Fishing Reports
Classifieds
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Forums
Hunting
Guns and Ammo
Barrett Fieldcraft Rifles
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Bed Wetter" data-source="post: 198625" data-attributes="member: 428"><p>Reviving this thread now that I have a rifle tag in the mail...</p><p></p><p>This spring I bought a case of cheap Hornady ammo, figured I could use it for practice and making brass to reload. Finally got a chance to try it out at the range today. I only put 5 rounds on paper @ 100 yds:</p><p></p><p>[ATTACH]25825[/ATTACH]</p><p></p><p>- Hornady “Black” 140gr BTHP 6.5 Creedmoor ($14/box on sale)</p><p>- Barrett Fieldcraft 6.5 Bed Wetter (21” bbl threaded by Connor Severance, Wyndmere) </p><p>- Leica 2.5-10x42 ER</p><p>- Sico Omega</p><p>- <strong>Total Loaded weight 7lb 12oz</strong></p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Bed Wetter, post: 198625, member: 428"] Reviving this thread now that I have a rifle tag in the mail... This spring I bought a case of cheap Hornady ammo, figured I could use it for practice and making brass to reload. Finally got a chance to try it out at the range today. I only put 5 rounds on paper @ 100 yds: [ATTACH=CONFIG]25825._xfImport[/ATTACH] - Hornady “Black” 140gr BTHP 6.5 Creedmoor ($14/box on sale) - Barrett Fieldcraft 6.5 Bed Wetter (21” bbl threaded by Connor Severance, Wyndmere) - Leica 2.5-10x42 ER - Sico Omega - [B]Total Loaded weight 7lb 12oz[/B] [/QUOTE]
Verification
What is the most common fish caught on this site?
Post reply
Recent Posts
How far can Paddlefish travel
Latest: eyexer
22 minutes ago
A.I. Are you Excited?
Latest: eyexer
25 minutes ago
Lotsa bots
Latest: eyexer
28 minutes ago
Having a bad day?
Latest: oaktackle
Today at 12:55 AM
What are you listening to these days?
Latest: svnmag
Yesterday at 11:45 PM
Makoti Lake, ND
Latest: bertmole75
Yesterday at 11:07 PM
Left Hand Remington Stocks
Latest: SupressYourself
Yesterday at 9:54 PM
An oddball.
Latest: goldenpaddle74
Yesterday at 9:30 PM
Walleye tour sodak.
Latest: goldenpaddle74
Yesterday at 9:27 PM
Metal roof or shingles?
Latest: eyexer
Yesterday at 9:07 PM
Food porn
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:23 PM
Oriska Rest Area Opens
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:22 PM
Twins
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:22 PM
Steak Knives?
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:21 PM
Facial Recognition Software &
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:20 PM
NFL News (Vikings)
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:19 PM
new reel for all around use?
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:19 PM
EHD is back..AGAIN!
Latest: ridge_ferry
Yesterday at 7:43 PM
Librela injection
Latest: ridge_ferry
Yesterday at 7:40 PM
Generation X
Latest: KDM
Yesterday at 6:12 PM
Howdy All!
Latest: finnpike89
Yesterday at 6:05 PM
Friends of NDA
Forums
Hunting
Guns and Ammo
Barrett Fieldcraft Rifles
Top
Bottom