Big 3 Applications

Callem'In

Founding Member
Founding Member
ND Game and Fish website shows 3/29/23 (tentative) as the deadline for applications for the big 3.

CatDaddy

Founding Member
Founding Member
Anyone else having trouble applying? All I see is a spring turkey gratis application when I go through the "Buy and Apply" then "Lottery Application" site....I don't get the option to apply for the "Big Three". It states on their website that the deadline for applications is March 29th....

Coldfront

Established Member
I ran into this last spring when applying for spring turkey. I called the NDGF and was told that the Governor hadn't signed the proclamation. I guessing that is what is going here because if you look under elk big game hunting info there is no ending date for elk and it says tentative. My guess anyway.

Retired-Guy

Founding Member
Founding Member
My brother just texted and said that they are available now as he submitted his applications.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Just donated my $45, as I put mrs johnr and the boy in too, and then renewed a couple of water craft, purchased a new fishing license, and the fur bearer general game etc. and blew over a couple hundred bucks...
hope this is the year :ROFLMAO:, but will except my no tag big three for the 30th+ year in a row.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 160
  • This month: 139
  • This month: 126
  • This month: 122
  • This month: 109
  • This month: 92
  • This month: 89
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 80