What's new
Forums
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Pics
Videos
Fishing Reports
Classifieds
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Forums
Fishing
Boat Fishing
Boat Prop
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Petras" data-source="post: 172971" data-attributes="member: 216"><p>Ok my boat is a 2014 stratos 385xf with a f200 on it. Currently running what I believe to be a 21p aluminum Yamaha prop on it. Only getting about 5300 rpms out of it before I'm trimmed up far enough to blow out. I'm thinking I need to go to a lower pitched stainless prop. manufacturer tells me to try a Yamaha saltwater series 19p but I've not read a lot of great stuff about them.</p><p></p><p>Anyone have one that a guy could try? or anything in the 14"+ x 19p that I could try out? Not really digging the thought of buying 5 props by the time I find the right one. Also looking to try a High 5 21p if it will fit on my Yamaha. Anyone know? I had one on my last boat in 23p and loved it.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Petras, post: 172971, member: 216"] Ok my boat is a 2014 stratos 385xf with a f200 on it. Currently running what I believe to be a 21p aluminum Yamaha prop on it. Only getting about 5300 rpms out of it before I'm trimmed up far enough to blow out. I'm thinking I need to go to a lower pitched stainless prop. manufacturer tells me to try a Yamaha saltwater series 19p but I've not read a lot of great stuff about them. Anyone have one that a guy could try? or anything in the 14"+ x 19p that I could try out? Not really digging the thought of buying 5 props by the time I find the right one. Also looking to try a High 5 21p if it will fit on my Yamaha. Anyone know? I had one on my last boat in 23p and loved it. [/QUOTE]
Verification
What is the most common fish caught on this site?
Post reply
Recent Posts
What are you listening to these days?
Latest: svnmag
43 minutes ago
Makoti Lake, ND
Latest: bertmole75
Yesterday at 11:07 PM
How far can Paddlefish travel
Latest: bertmole75
Yesterday at 11:00 PM
P
Lotsa bots
Latest: Prairie Doggin'
Yesterday at 10:08 PM
Left Hand Remington Stocks
Latest: SupressYourself
Yesterday at 9:54 PM
An oddball.
Latest: goldenpaddle74
Yesterday at 9:30 PM
Walleye tour sodak.
Latest: goldenpaddle74
Yesterday at 9:27 PM
Metal roof or shingles?
Latest: eyexer
Yesterday at 9:07 PM
Food porn
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:23 PM
Oriska Rest Area Opens
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:22 PM
Twins
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:22 PM
Steak Knives?
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:21 PM
Facial Recognition Software &
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:20 PM
NFL News (Vikings)
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:19 PM
new reel for all around use?
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:19 PM
EHD is back..AGAIN!
Latest: ridge_ferry
Yesterday at 7:43 PM
Librela injection
Latest: ridge_ferry
Yesterday at 7:40 PM
Generation X
Latest: KDM
Yesterday at 6:12 PM
Howdy All!
Latest: finnpike89
Yesterday at 6:05 PM
G
Scheels Bismarck
Latest: Griz
Yesterday at 5:58 PM
RAY AREA
Latest: guywhofishes
Yesterday at 4:52 PM
Friends of NDA
Forums
Fishing
Boat Fishing
Boat Prop
Top
Bottom