Boeser and Gersich called MN rejects in this facebook rant by Jeff Dubay and others

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
Caggulia gets hip checked by refs in back to back games and somehow UND is too aggressive?

Bed Wetter

Founding Member
Founding Member
Caggulia gets hip checked by refs in back to back games and somehow UND is too aggressive?

Yeah and he got even. Took out a ref as soon as he got out of the penalty box. "Oops."

buckhunter24_7

Founding Member
Founding Member
Yeah and he got even. Took out a ref as soon as he got out of the penalty box. "Oops."

Still think that ref cost him a goal. He had to have known that they where going to do that, I'm sure it was a designed play by und and idk how the ref wouldn't have known that

espringers

Founding Member
Founding Member
we watched the bulk of that game again yesterday. cause it was soooo awesooommmee! anyway, i was unable to see what that drug addict is talking about. was he actually at the game and able to see something we didn't? at times, it appeared to be a pretty hard hitting game by both sides. can someone ask him to point out specifics?

Bed Wetter

Founding Member
Founding Member
we watched the bulk of that game again yesterday. cause it was soooo awesooommmee! anyway, i was unable to see what that drug addict is talking about. was he actually at the game and able to see something we didn't? at times, it appeared to be a pretty hard hitting game by both sides. can someone ask him to point out specifics?

If I recall correctly, Q had a star player that had been injurred previously. He took a shot (don't think there was a penalty) and left the game briefly. Came back into the game later and a cheap shot from the Sioux took him out for the remainder. Floodgates kind of opened after that.

Tommyboy

Founding Member
Founding Member
If I recall correctly, Q had a star player that had been injurred previously. He took a shot (don't think there was a penalty) and left the game briefly. Came back into the game later and a cheap shot from the Sioux took him out for the remainder. Floodgates kind of opened after that.
Quinnipiac gave way more cheap shots. I thought it was funny the way the Quinnipiac goalie was making snow angels on the ice, lost track of the puck, so he just flipped his helmet off to stop the play. Should have been a delay of game penalty.

Last edited:

3Roosters

Founding Member
Founding Member
In baseball, pitchers and catchers...and hitters find out real quick what umpires call high strikes, low strikes.etc etc..if they don't know this before game time..they learn as they go during the course of a game and pitchers and catchers use it to their advantage if an umpire is calling a low ball a strike. Nothing wrong with that. They will keep pitching it there if the umpire keeps calling it a strike.
Hockey, if a ref is choosing to look the other way on hits, well boys, you best start using that to your advantage rather than whining about it after the game is over. If a coach is unable to tell how a ref is calling a game....well..maybe you shouldn't be a coach.;:;rant

martinslanding

Founding Member
Founding Member
Great news for UND Hockey:
Bock Boeser took college hockey by storm as a freshman, tallying 60 points and leading North Dakota to an NCAA national championship.
He says he wants to do it again.
Boeser announced Monday afternoon that he was returning to UND for his sophomore season rather than signing with the Vancouver Canucks, who drafted Boeser in the first round last summer.
“I am looking forward to coming back to UND for my Soph season to defend our NCAA National Championship!” he wrote on Twitter.
Boeser’s return immediately gives UND one of the most dynamic players in the country.
His 60-point freshman season matched the production that Matt Frattin had during his Hobey Baker Award finalist campaign and was just one point shy of the total that Zach Parise tallied as a rookie in 2002-03.
Boeser was at his best in the NCAA Frozen Four, tallying six points in two games. He had four points in UND’s 5-1 win over Quinnipiac in the national championship game and was named to the all-tournament team.
A number of other UND players still have decisions to make on their futures, including Paul LaDue, Nick Schmaltz, Troy Stecher, Luke Johnson, Tucker Poolman, Gage Ausmus, Keaton Thompson and Cam Johnson.
UND only loses four seniors from this year’s team -- Drake Caggiula, Bryn Chyzyk, Colten St. Clair and Coltyn Sanderson.

- - - Updated - - -

...oh and crack smok'in Dubay...you can just tittysprinkle right off...perhaps you should stay focused on your puke colored rodents in their almighty big 6 conference, hell even the hockey gurus around the country think your conference is a joke how else can you explain why Kyle Connor of Mich got snubbed on the Hobey Baker award when his season stats were close to double of Jimmy Vesey’s …is it because maybe your joke of a B10 conference is the weakest in all of the college hockey world ;:;rant over...

Last edited:

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
image.jpg

camoman

Founding Member
Founding Member
So he's calling the Sioux savages? That's really hostile and abusive. What an insensitive racist.

I don't watch Sioux hockey but I did watch the Denver and Quinupiac matches. I have to agree that UND was absolutely targeting guys and playing dirty. I watched it thinking, "man, college hockey is really dirty. This is awesome."

Every single team that could have potentially played Quinnipiac would have been after Anas, that's the part her leaves out.

Also, he returned after leaving the ice two times and finished the game. His choice. I give the kid props for coming back, but he knew what he was skating into.

Last edited:

Account Deleted

Founding Member
Founding Member
To state the blatantly obvious, hockey is a contact sport. He seems to have forgotten that.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 42
  • This month: 30
  • This month: 30
  • This month: 28
  • This month: 26
  • This month: 18
  • This month: 16
  • This month: 16
  • This month: 14