What's new
Forums
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Pics
Videos
Fishing Reports
Classifieds
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Forums
General
Vehicle Discussion
Buick Enclave/Chevy Traverse?
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="SDMF" data-source="post: 444859" data-attributes="member: 412"><p>Exactly my thought. I'd do whatever needs done to get rid of that dropping cylinders business and just let it run as a V-8.</p><p></p><p>For driving the Yukon longer-term, Figure between now and 125K Mi or so you're going to probably need:</p><p></p><p> Shocks and some front-end suspension wear parts, if/when doing tie-rods or control-arm bushings I'd have them take a serious look @ wheel-bearings and or whole hub assembly. New parts are a lot cheaper than labor 2x </p><p>Spark-Plugs</p><p>Complete fluid flush of every system (trans, transfer case, diffs, coolant, brakes, power-steering)</p><p></p><p>There isn't much a person can drive that between 80 and 120K Mi isn't going to need plugs (assuming gas), some suspension work, and a full fluid swap. I guess I just consider that as part of maintenance, not "failures".</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="SDMF, post: 444859, member: 412"] Exactly my thought. I'd do whatever needs done to get rid of that dropping cylinders business and just let it run as a V-8. For driving the Yukon longer-term, Figure between now and 125K Mi or so you're going to probably need: Shocks and some front-end suspension wear parts, if/when doing tie-rods or control-arm bushings I'd have them take a serious look @ wheel-bearings and or whole hub assembly. New parts are a lot cheaper than labor 2x Spark-Plugs Complete fluid flush of every system (trans, transfer case, diffs, coolant, brakes, power-steering) There isn't much a person can drive that between 80 and 120K Mi isn't going to need plugs (assuming gas), some suspension work, and a full fluid swap. I guess I just consider that as part of maintenance, not "failures". [/QUOTE]
Verification
What is the most common fish caught on this site?
Post reply
Recent Posts
Teachers
Latest: wslayer
54 minutes ago
M9 Moose
Latest: wslayer
Today at 5:16 PM
C
Gasoline pump prices
Latest: camper
Today at 4:48 PM
Are the Brits are friends?
Latest: Zogman
Today at 4:14 PM
Pheasant opener # 57
Latest: Fritz the Cat
Today at 1:30 PM
What happened to DB-2
Latest: Jiffy
Today at 1:23 PM
M
M11 cow moose
Latest: Mhall92
Today at 12:49 PM
ND suppressor laws update?
Latest: Kurtr
Today at 12:38 PM
NDSU to the FBS???
Latest: Rowdie
Today at 11:37 AM
I HATE coyotes!!!!
Latest: Rowdie
Today at 11:24 AM
M
NFL News (Vikings)
Latest: measure-it
Today at 10:49 AM
R
migration 26
Latest: riverview
Today at 9:29 AM
This is very sad and wrong
Latest: Zogman
Today at 7:00 AM
Braid To Braid
Latest: risingsun
Today at 4:24 AM
Henry Garden Gun YT
Latest: svnmag
Yesterday at 7:46 PM
Interesting Look!!!!!
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 6:10 PM
Boys had a heck of a weekend
Latest: Yoby
Yesterday at 11:24 AM
Pronghorn
Latest: PAIN
Yesterday at 11:19 AM
S
ISO - Brittany Pup
Latest: SLE
Yesterday at 10:48 AM
Plainsman, Prairie Ghost, …
Latest: 1bigfokker
Yesterday at 10:14 AM
EHD is back..AGAIN!
Latest: Rowdie
Yesterday at 10:00 AM
Friends of NDA
Forums
General
Vehicle Discussion
Buick Enclave/Chevy Traverse?
Top
Bottom