Cabin rentals available for lake Winnipeg 2018 season

Jimhardy

Hello all ,
I have some openings at our cabin on the west side of Lake Winnipeg for the coming months . As those of you that have stayed with me before know , I don't take deposits and work on a trust basis . worked fine for years but this year I have had a bunch of cancellations which I am hoping I can fill .

Dates are
January 15- 22 BOOKED
Feb 1-16
Feb 22-28
March 4-7
March 19-22

rental is 145 per night everything included , ride from the cabin to the lake and very safe secure location. here is the link if anyone is interested https://www.cottagesincanada.com/11lilac

email me at jimhardy91@gmail.com please as the messages from this forum don't give me a notification to my email.

We have had a great start to the year already with the ice almost 20" in most places , freeze up was real ugly and access is a little tougher for guys in trucks , sleds and quads/ sxs have no problem getting around . Lots of big fish caught one tent by us had a 28" - 291/2' and a 31' all in the same morning .

Last edited:

Vollmer

Founder
Administrator
We are staying with Jim March 7-11. Someone should nab the 4-7 and we can high 5 each other as we go by.

sponsy12

Founding Member
Founding Member
I stayed with Jim last year and he runs a top notch operation and is very easy to work with! Definitely recommend his cabins!

Jimhardy

Update on availability , the January dates have been booked looking forward to seeing Bryan and his crew up here in a few weeks
Jim

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 191
  • This month: 157
  • This month: 146
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 117
  • This month: 95
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93