Canada Smoke

Wally World

★★★★★ Legendary Member
This is the third year of smoke pollution from Canada. The US needs to file a class action lawsuit against Canada for gross mismanagement of their forests and for damages. The leadership in Canada doesn't seem to care about the fallout from their fires. In fact, I heard they were promoting them in the name of Climate Change. I bet if they were being fined like one Billion dollars a day for the CO2 smoke pollution, they would be out very quickly. Many people in America are suffering and dying from this ongoing smoke.

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
We have a gal from Canada who works in our office.
She comes in this morning and says “It smells like Canada outside “
I look at her and said “ that’s not Canada if it’ was Canada it would smell like weed and dead carp.

Traxion

Founding Member
Founding Member
Early in the year it was Canada. Now, ID, OR, and WA are culprits. The smoke map shows it well. Call it whatever you want, but fires are more prevalent and we’re right in the jet stream.

Wallyworld

Canada is on pace to set another record for the most smoke hours in one season. Their created air pollution is invading our Northern border about as bad as the invasion of illegals on our Southern border! The Canadian government needs to be held accountable along with several western states that seem to promote these out of control fires!

wslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Just took the dog for a walk. It absolutely stinks out there. Eyes burned all night after being outside for a better part of yesterday.

I guess we do have to remember where most of these fires are. Timbered areas where its a little tougher getting into to fight the fires. Its not like out here on the plains where you can go grab a tractor and digger to work up a fire break. Still sucks regardless.

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
Canada is on pace to set another record for the most smoke hours in one season. Their created air pollution is invading our Northern border about as bad as the invasion of illegals on our Southern border! The Canadian government needs to be held accountable along with several western states that seem to promote these out of control fires!
I'd guess 99% of the smoke is from an act of nature. It's how forests regenerate themselves.

Wally World

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Last edited:

Fester

★★★★★ Legendary Member
They would file a lawsuit against the U.S for climate change causing the fires.. caused by us if we were ever to sue them..and the way shits going they would win.

camper

Founding Member
Founding Member
Since when is Idaho far left? Two republican senators and two republican reps, plus a republican governor, plus republicans control both houses of the state legislature. Could have easily looked that up before you posted.
CCF1ZS4XIAIGIXf.jpg
He will use his go to response, “they’re rhinos in Idaho, just like ND.” Haha

Rut2much

Founding Member
Founding Member
Hey brighto. the Fed. government controls most of the forestlands. Wake up and get back on your med
Camper publicaly debating a box of rocks would be neat tv.. He'd make the puppet combo of cameltoe and 0Biden look somewhat competent/sane, that is all.

Last edited:

FightingSioux

Founding Member
Founding Member
Just took the dog for a walk. It absolutely stinks out there. Eyes burned all night after being outside for a better part of yesterday.

I guess we do have to remember where most of these fires are. Timbered areas where it’s a little tougher getting into to fight the fires. It’s not like out here on the plains where you can go grab a tractor and digger to work up a fire break. Still sucks regardless.
Yikes if it was that bad I’d imagine you shouldn’t be outside at all. Saw something this smoke is just as bad as everything else we are eating , drinking and smoking already……

wslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Yikes if it was that bad I’d imagine you shouldn’t be outside at all. Saw something this smoke is just as bad as everything else we are eating , drinking and smoking already……
I have had a consistent hack for the last 2 days now. Brother in Fargo has asthma, can't take it more than 10 mins outside.
It was a bit hazy today but didn't stink and could at least breathe.

Last edited:

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I was in Fargo all this last weekend could not even smell or see a hint of any smoke while we ran dogs all weekend . It was wetter than I have seen for a while:. Driving back and forth didn’t see much sign of smoke

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 113
  • This month: 71
  • This month: 55
  • This month: 49
  • This month: 46
  • This month: 46
  • This month: 37
  • This month: 31
  • This month: 31