Cheeseburger drops out!

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm with DJ from last night's town hall. No one cares. No insult intended to OP. BTW: Trump did a fantastic job.

Sluggo

Founding Member
Founding Member
I would take Trump or Vivek. These ”debates” are worthless. Candidate 1 answers “black” and candidate 2 disagrees and says the answer’s “white”. Then the moderator moves to the next topic. How about we actually debate the topic and determine which answer is correct before moving on.

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
Trump likely sealed the deal last night. He was personable, rational and showed strength. He threw a bit of shade to Martha and Brett in the beginning then was able to relax as he was treated fairly.

This guy is a legitimate rock star and makes fucktards feel stressed. I thought it was an egotistical joke when he first talked of running along with many others of higher pedigree. He sure showed us.

camper

Founding Member
Founding Member
Trump likely sealed the deal last night. He was personable, rational and showed strength. He threw a bit of shade to Martha and Brett in the beginning then was able to relax as he was treated fairly.

This guy is a legitimate rock star and makes fucktards feel stressed. I thought it was an egotistical joke when he first talked of running along with many others of higher pedigree. He sure showed us.
Did you watch the same thing the rest of us did? He was slobbering all over himself, sniffling like he had the worst cold ever, and looked higher than a kite. He couldn’t put 2 coherent sentences together.
IMG_4195.jpeg

Wally World

★★ Legendary Member
Did you watch the same thing the rest of us did? He was slobbering all over himself, sniffling like he had the worst cold ever, and looked higher than a kite. He couldn’t put 2 coherent sentences together.
IMG_4195.jpeg
Camper, arn't you overdue for your 87th Jab? You are going delirious again!

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member
IMG_4195.jpeg
I dont think the problem was what was coming out of Trumps mouth, the problem was evidently between your ears.

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member

Getting back on our knees is our only way out. And many would rather kill somebody than submit to Him.

Politics matters, but it can’t fix the spiritual decay behind it all.

“Get Him out of our lives”, they said.

“Life will be freer without Him”, they said.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
IMG_4195.jpeg
That sniffling bothers the heck out of me too.
He gave great responses, put tons of great ideas out, worked the crowd like a champ, but sniffles to no end...haha

Still better than the turd sandwich you support...haha its so far apart I almost feel sorry for biden, almost.

NDSportsman

Founding Member
Founding Member
Sounds like Biden to me was he at the debate?

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 197
  • This month: 162
  • This month: 151
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 124
  • This month: 102
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88