Deeper smart portable sonar

Tikka280ai

Founding Member
Founding Member
any body have one of these? if so how do you like it and how do you use it the most. I would like to have one for shore fishing but could also be useful from the boat.

Reading on the website it says it can be used for ice fishing too. I thinks it would be cool to use during ice fishing too

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I found one floating on the Missouri in Mobridge. Seems pretty neat.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
he was north of here but i thought i remembered a thread on that to

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
You guys are high

trying to hornswoggle my new deallybob

huntorride365

Founding Member
Founding Member
Yeah. He was fishing with his boys... They felt real bad as I recall. Sad story.

I remember it well. Guy had an avatar pic of himself. Anyways the kids have developed all kinds of emotional problems over losing this item. Hope they'll be ok someday.

JuanR, were you down here fishing? When? You guys want some insight when you come down here let me know. I am back to my old schedule; fish about 4 times a week.

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
I found the thread, I actually did feel bad for the kids , Been there done that when shit broke when we were broke . I'd do the right thing and make sure they got it back if it was me but that's up to you what you want to do with it.

http://www.fishingbuddy.com/lost_deeper_depth_finder_ball

DeeperFLDP05DeeperSmartSonarfSmartphoneS-1.jpg

Was at Huff doing River fishing on Shore last Saturday, was tossing the Deeper Depth finder Ball and line snapped on the end, must had been grinding on something while traveling to go fishing. If Anyone sees them, Please do let me know, 11 yr old Twin boys ran along the shore throwing stuff in the river to make a wave to push the ball closer to the shore but its long gone probably floating around in Lake Oahe or in South Dakota somewhere by now. They were very disappointed that it was lost. We talked about getting new one but not for now until we get a better bigger rod with 50 lbs test line.

Deeper Depth finder are a small Ball and it floats and what it do is it connects to your smartphone via bluetooth and you can see the river bottom contours and fish.

Sh** Happens

Triggerman

huntorride365

Founding Member
Founding Member
"If Anyone sees them, Please do let me know, 11 yr old Twin boys ran along the shore throwing stuff in the river as they were crying and sobbing, trying to make a wave to push the ball closer to the shore but its long gone probably floating around in Lake Oahe or in South Dakota somewhere by now, maybe even down to Mobridge. They were very disappointed that it was lost, the slightly older twin hasn't spoken in days, and the other is questioning if there is anything good left in all of humanity. The therapist thinks they may have some problems functioning as adults. So if anyone were to find it..."

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
Ba ha ha! Johnr is pulling legs.

Johnr.. definitely NOT A JEEEEEEWWWWWWW. (For Adam Corolla podcast fans out there).

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I was getting hate mail and death threats....jk

Haven't been east of richardton in weeks. #guywhocatchesonquickerthanothers is right I do not have the depth finder thingamajig
joke maybe wasn't funny, but yes I am a jjjeeeeewwwwww :;:muahaha

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 133
  • This month: 114
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 102
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 75