Father's Day

NodakBuckeye

Founding Member
Founding Member
Happy Father's day gents! Welcome to your first one, those of you blessed with your first born since last June, hope you all have a great day!

I have a pork shoulder in the stretch run, smoked beans, tater salad, apple and a rhubarb pie and roasted some coffee for iced coffee. Beer in hand...

Planning to rip some lips tomorrow.

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
I would also like to wish all you dad's, young and old, a Happy Fathers Day. Hope you enjoy your day tomorrow. My dad died in 1989, I was 28 at the time. He would of been 90 now. He came from a family of 9 other brothers and sisters, and he was the handyman/mechanic of the clan. In the short time we were together, I watched, and helped him do all the things he would do for his brothers and sisters and our family. I learned to do a lot of things from my dad, from all aspects of carpentry, to working on cars. I hope I have be stilled some of those things onto my son (Walleyeguy) and my daughter. The reason I say this, is to tell you young dads, to please take the time to let your kids, no mater how young, watch and help you do the things that you know how to do. Its the only way they learn. And to all you guys that still have a dad around, spend as much time with them as you can while they are still here. Unfortunately, as I found out with my dad, life can be to short.
https://youtu.be/T_uGcW-v5EI?t=12

luvcatchingbass

Founding Member
Founding Member
Happy father's day to all as well. I like your style buckeye. We are doing up some steaks beings moms got ribs this year.

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member
Happy Daddy's Day to y'all out there.
My Dad too passed away way too soon. I was in the 8th grade when he passed. Make the time to spend with your Dad and Dad's make the time for your kids. It definitely won't be time wasted!!!!

AR-15

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Watching my 2 yr old grandson when his dad has is brother fishing, it's a good Fathers Day

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Happy Fathers Day to all you guys out there.

I hope today is relaxing, fun and that you're having a great day with your kids!

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 49
  • This month: 35
  • This month: 33
  • This month: 30
  • This month: 29
  • This month: 26
  • This month: 19
  • This month: 19
  • This month: 14