Federal hypocrites

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
johnr,

It is no secret that the military, in the name of national defence, is widely exempt from nearly all environmental regulations that the rest of us have to follow. This is non-news, and has been since around 1776. That doesn't mean the military can go willy-nilly contaminating the planet, but this is just one example of their not needing to follow the same rules as civilians.

I enjoy DEF about as much as everyone else that has to use it and I am still ok with the military getting special dispensation. As far as I know, government owned diesel powered vehicles for civilian agencies all have to use DEF. This is a topic specific to the U.S. military. Hence the similarly absurd reference to requiring our military to only use weapons available to the general public.
And this I am all for, but it gives me the feeling of Marie Antoinette

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
I personally think def should be restricted to only otr trucks, heavy haulers and machinery could be reguated in each individual state as they see fit. States like California, or every other blue state can regulate the shit out of their equipment while machinery can be deleted in states like North Dakota where traffic is less populated. Since the epa like other alphabet agencies are only authorized by an executive order and are not protected by the constitution let's give stages the option to regulate their own vehicles that are registered in each state.

Average_NDA_Member

Hmmm nope it’s a double standard also why do the troops get to drop jdams on fellas they dont like n I can’t huh talk about hipocracy

NG3067

★★ Legendary Member
All the things the US does to protect the environment is negated ten times over as third world countries like China send the smog in the air and the liquid waste in the rivers. We will be around for ten more days for our efforts. Im not saying we shouldn’t do anything, just saying if places like China doesn’t we are pissing in the wind.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Hmmm nope it’s a double standard also why do the troops get to drop jdams on fellas they dont like n I can’t huh talk about hipocracy
You must be stans dad or perhaps a relation to nean dean,.Stan's dad used to post stupid shit like this to get likes from the peanut gallery also. Trolling for likes is retarded 🤣

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
I should have known better than to even respond to a thread posted by you with an article, written by a guy who has written about the automotive industry for a whopping 5 years, who's article was based on a tic tok post. Did anyone else read the comments section of the posted article? Pretty much the same as this thread. Both are garbage posts, but I'm looking for confrontation. Sorry I fell for it. Well played.
1718937776357.png

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
If you think def is better for the environment you’re nuts. Eventually it’ll be discovered it’s poison

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
DEF is urea and distilled water.

Approximately 20–35g of urea are excreted in human urine per day.
do not worry about pissing on some electrical harness, as it would be odd, but likely not hurt it, do not get DEF on or anywhere near any electrical harness, you will be creating a huge expense with the now destroyed harness, among other items DEF will ruin.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 4
  • This month: 4
  • This month: 3
  • This month: 3
  • This month: 2
  • This month: 1