What's new
Forums
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Pics
Videos
Fishing Reports
Classifieds
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Forums
General
General Discussion
Game cams or mis-use
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Retired Educator" data-source="post: 306693" data-attributes="member: 3373"><p>Something smells fishy to me. We are bing told that ND is the only state without a trespass rule. In this story I see lots of gates that have "No Trespassing" signs. It seems to me that some lawyer couldn't find a way to file Trespassing charges against anyone who enters without reason. If placing cameras by law enforcement is the reason then why is a warrant not needed?</p><p></p><p>If law enforcement can enter without a reason why can hunters not enter with a couple of cameras in their possession and use the same reasoning? "Sorry judge, I was really planning on placing cameras and was only carrying a gun for my protection and I was worried this buck was about to charge so I protected myself." Must have been a liberal judge who doesn't like hunters.</p><p></p><p>As I started with, "Something smells in this story."</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Retired Educator, post: 306693, member: 3373"] Something smells fishy to me. We are bing told that ND is the only state without a trespass rule. In this story I see lots of gates that have "No Trespassing" signs. It seems to me that some lawyer couldn't find a way to file Trespassing charges against anyone who enters without reason. If placing cameras by law enforcement is the reason then why is a warrant not needed? If law enforcement can enter without a reason why can hunters not enter with a couple of cameras in their possession and use the same reasoning? "Sorry judge, I was really planning on placing cameras and was only carrying a gun for my protection and I was worried this buck was about to charge so I protected myself." Must have been a liberal judge who doesn't like hunters. As I started with, "Something smells in this story." [/QUOTE]
Verification
What is the most common fish caught on this site?
Post reply
Recent Posts
Gasoline pump prices
Latest: Davy Crockett
Today at 9:11 PM
Scheels Bismarck
Latest: Obi-Wan
Today at 8:36 PM
DUI Attorney
Latest: Obi-Wan
Today at 8:31 PM
J
Mandan Data center pushback
Latest: jer79
Today at 8:29 PM
ESOX
Latest: SDMF
Today at 8:24 PM
NFL News (Vikings)
Latest: eyexer
Today at 6:31 PM
SOLD
2007 Ford Taurus
Latest: Zogman
Today at 5:03 PM
K-Drill Blade Sharpening Gone
Latest: Slappy
Yesterday at 12:02 PM
RAIN!!!!
Latest: KDM
Yesterday at 9:29 AM
Tailrace
Latest: MSA
Yesterday at 8:22 AM
L
Jap Beatles
Latest: LBrandt
Monday at 1:40 PM
N
Soybeans
Latest: ndlongshot
Monday at 1:35 PM
Guys with a Yeti....
Latest: johnr
Monday at 10:30 AM
Left Hand Remington Stocks
Latest: SupressYourself
Monday at 8:41 AM
What are you listening to these days?
Latest: svnmag
Sunday at 11:14 PM
Banks Stump Feeder
Latest: Shockwave
Saturday at 11:24 PM
FLOCK Cameras...Thoughts
Latest: Jiffy
Saturday at 9:51 PM
L
EHD is back..AGAIN!
Latest: LBrandt
Friday at 6:03 PM
D
Any youth hunter stories?
Latest: dsharp83
Friday at 12:20 PM
Sale
6.5 Creed Barrel - Savage
Latest: SupressYourself
Friday at 8:39 AM
Sale
4 Youth Model rifles
Latest: Lycanthrope
Thursday at 12:11 PM
Friends of NDA
Forums
General
General Discussion
Game cams or mis-use
Top
Bottom