give away

dukgnfsn

Founding Member
Founding Member
I posted a ad in classifieds for giveaway all in one ad and just showing initial ad here to show all available
The pics are all sideways so use you imagination or tilt you head;:;banghead

I have a number of items that I am willing to give away or sell for virtually nothing. if you are younger person or a beginner in these areas I am willing to give to you for nothing as long as if you don't use or upgrade and the items are still usable you give them to someone else in need. None of there are in new condition but I believe they are all usable and would give a new to it or younger person a chance to start into the field for cheap. Below is a list of items I am looking to part with, there will be a description and then some pictures of some of the items. I am closing on a house in about a month and want this stuff out for someone to use or will throw away if have to.

A set of left handed golf clubs, I believe missing a 5 club but rest of set is usable for new or beginner
A Clam fold in half popup ice house I believe a 5x7 when set up SPOKEN FOR
A brand unknown pullover ice house SPOKEN FOR
A older gutted refrigerator skin that can be converted into a smoke house, I will show you mine and help guide you thru making if in Bismarck area and want help
A smaller boat cover that you may be able to make work for your boat if you don't have one. NO PIC
A tonneau cover for a older Chevy pickup (I believe a 1997 ish pickup) NO PIC

If at all interested contact me by PM and will work with you to see if you are interested

dukgnfsn

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 143
  • This month: 140
  • This month: 70
  • This month: 68
  • This month: 59
  • This month: 57
  • This month: 57