Taylor Sheridan

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Why is Taylor Sheridan such a great writer? I believe he has the imagination of old who takes what has been done before and builds his stories with stellar acting. His shows characters are not over the top in anyway, I doubt many if any will win an award for their performances. What he does is he builds stories that people want to see and put these shows on channels that you must pay for like any other premium channels, that gives him the opportunity to entice big name actors with stories built with a mind of brilliancy. His new show special ops: lioness is very much similar to the movie sicario storyline. The main characters are all good at their job because Taylor writes such good storylines, he leans into archetypes making every character mean something that many can relate to or like.

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
Why is Taylor Sheridan such a great writer? I believe he has the imagination of old who takes what has been done before and builds his stories with stellar acting. His shows characters are not over the top in anyway, I doubt many if any will win an award for their performances. What he does is he builds stories that people want to see and put these shows on channels that you must pay for like any other premium channels, that gives him the opportunity to entice big name actors with stories built with a mind of brilliancy. His new show special ops: lioness is very much similar to the movie sicario storyline. The main characters are all good at their job because Taylor writes such good storylines, he leans into archetypes making every character mean something that many can relate to or like.
Why?? Probably uses chat GPT or some other AI

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
Fun Fact: Bass Reeves is considered the inspiration for the Lone Ranger. Also; Hell Or High Water and Wind River are two of the best movies ever PERIOD

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Finally got done watching the series on bass reeves, very good show, again Taylor Sheridan doesn't disappoint in another one. I believe he is actually getting better in his writing of these shows.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 190
  • This month: 153
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 113
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 84