Good old days

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
16 gallon kegs for 16 bucks , ladies got in free, guys were a buck . If we ran out all the guys through in .50 and we would get an 8. Small town ND it was great , cops left us alone . My wife and i still talk about it with friends and kids . No one ever got hurt or worse and the music was fantastic
We paid rent one month by having keg parties. We had one every Wed ( peak of the week ) and every Saturday, charged $ 1/cup and it was Schlitz Malt Liquor Bull. It was a good thing it was house with a basement, main floor and upper floor rentals all filled with all college kids.

AR-15

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Kegger's, when someone got out of hand they were usually taken care of behind some cars, cops left us alone, after the bars closed for the night most of crowd showed up at our party's. Now days the kids can't even talk about a party, if they do the whole police force shows up before the party

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
22 shells were like .02 Jacks brought 1.50 to 2.00. Gas was .20 a gal. Gophers were .25 to .50. Beer was 1.50 a six pack. You could fix your own car or have a friend who was a gear head help. Girls were warm and didnt have dicks that I found. If you were lipping off you needed the balls to back it up and the fight under the overpass proved who was the tough one and right. That part of the good old days I remember. There's a lot more. LB

bucksnbears

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm getting old but...
Growing up in the 70s/80s. , most girls had tight butts.

Now days, even most 20ish year Olds gals are fat n sloppy looking. They think the clothes they wear are gonna hide the fat.

Same can be said for 20 year old guys. Most are a bunch of faggot, ,no muscle toned ,groomed faced looking dweebs.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 190
  • This month: 153
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 113
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 84