What's new
Forums
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Pics
Videos
Fishing Reports
Classifieds
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Forums
General
General Discussion
I HATE coyotes!!!!
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="SDMF" data-source="post: 478509" data-attributes="member: 412"><p>I can say for certain that an AR will run fine @ -15F ambient.</p><p></p><p></p><p>The 1st answer is, it depends. Are you leaving it on all the time or do you have it in standby? Are you running an LRF? Is the LRF on continuous or single-press measurements?</p><p></p><p>I have to put my scope in standby if I don’t want to leave it on, and remember to turn it back on when/if I need it. </p><p></p><p>My scanner has a sensor that puts it into standby if it’s not close to my face for a couple seconds.</p><p></p><p>Good 18650’s will go about 45Min. 26650’s about 2X that when everything is on.</p><p></p><p>Iray IBP-2’s last about like an 18650.</p><p></p><p>All of them will fool you if you let them warm up in the vehicle a bit and neglect to swap them out prior to the next sit. It’ll look like they’re back to almost full charge, they’re not when they cool back down.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="SDMF, post: 478509, member: 412"] I can say for certain that an AR will run fine @ -15F ambient. The 1st answer is, it depends. Are you leaving it on all the time or do you have it in standby? Are you running an LRF? Is the LRF on continuous or single-press measurements? I have to put my scope in standby if I don’t want to leave it on, and remember to turn it back on when/if I need it. My scanner has a sensor that puts it into standby if it’s not close to my face for a couple seconds. Good 18650’s will go about 45Min. 26650’s about 2X that when everything is on. Iray IBP-2’s last about like an 18650. All of them will fool you if you let them warm up in the vehicle a bit and neglect to swap them out prior to the next sit. It’ll look like they’re back to almost full charge, they’re not when they cool back down. [/QUOTE]
Verification
What is the most common fish caught on this site?
Post reply
Recent Posts
Sharptails/Huns with labradors
Latest: svnmag
21 minutes ago
NFL News (Vikings)
Latest: wslayer
Today at 6:08 PM
C
Gasoline pump prices
Latest: camper
Today at 5:32 PM
Metal roof or shingles?
Latest: 3Roosters
Today at 4:45 PM
I HATE coyotes!!!!
Latest: Rowdie
Today at 4:23 PM
Sale
6.5 Creed Barrel - Savage
Latest: SupressYourself
Today at 3:36 PM
ISO Vizsla pup
Latest: Yoby
Today at 3:17 PM
migration 26
Latest: 1lessdog
Today at 12:37 PM
Fall fishing?
Latest: sdwxman
Today at 8:43 AM
A.I. Are you Excited?
Latest: Eatsleeptrap
Today at 6:30 AM
A
What are you listening to these days?
Latest: Auggie
Today at 6:02 AM
Scheels Bismarck
Latest: Slappy
Yesterday at 11:01 PM
Ham/Women
Latest: svnmag
Yesterday at 10:08 PM
Pronghorn
Latest: Maddog
Yesterday at 6:52 PM
DUI Attorney
Latest: Obi-Wan
Yesterday at 2:31 AM
Lotsa bots
Latest: Davy Crockett
Sunday at 8:43 PM
T
NDSU to the FBS???
Latest: Twitch
Sunday at 7:24 PM
Sale
Ford Tailgate bench
Latest: wslayer
Sunday at 5:33 PM
Sale
STEINER Predator 12 x 50
Latest: 1lessdog
Saturday at 4:27 PM
A
Steak Knives?
Latest: Auggie
Saturday at 4:12 PM
Makoti Lake, ND
Latest: eyexer
Saturday at 9:39 AM
Friends of NDA
Forums
General
General Discussion
I HATE coyotes!!!!
Top
Bottom