What's new
Forums
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Pics
Videos
Fishing Reports
Classifieds
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Forums
General
General Discussion
I HATE coyotes!!!!
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="SDMF" data-source="post: 478915" data-attributes="member: 412"><p>Between stands, leaving it in the box/back of a vehicle isn't a bad idea.</p><p></p><p>For pretty much all my optics the mircofiber towels that come on a roll like paper-towels about all I use anymore. The 1st time they leave a smudge, or, heaven forbid get dropped and land on the ground or the pickup floor, they're relegated to jobs that don't include optics or glasses with lens coatings. I also never use them for optics again after they've been washed as it seems like the soap never completely comes out and is always leaving smears/streaks. If you want a smaller piece in your cold-weather calling outfit, just cut them in half or quarters.</p><p></p><p><a href="https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0DK12ZHXB/?tag=nodakangler10-20" target="_blank">Microfiber towel roll</a></p><p></p><p>The above is just an example, there's tons of choices. Those towels are WAY cheaper than scratched/swirled lens coatings on scopes, binocs, spotters, Thermal/NV gear, LRF's, everyday eyeglasses, or sunglasses.</p><p></p><p>I've got those suckers EVERYWHERE! The white ones are actually my favorite as you can see if they get dirty or somehow get dropped and pick up dust or grit and need to be used for NOT OPTICS ANYMORE.</p><p></p><p>Rainy/snowy days (or wavy days when fishing) I'll put them in a small ziplock to ensure they stay dry.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="SDMF, post: 478915, member: 412"] Between stands, leaving it in the box/back of a vehicle isn't a bad idea. For pretty much all my optics the mircofiber towels that come on a roll like paper-towels about all I use anymore. The 1st time they leave a smudge, or, heaven forbid get dropped and land on the ground or the pickup floor, they're relegated to jobs that don't include optics or glasses with lens coatings. I also never use them for optics again after they've been washed as it seems like the soap never completely comes out and is always leaving smears/streaks. If you want a smaller piece in your cold-weather calling outfit, just cut them in half or quarters. [URL='https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0DK12ZHXB/?tag=nodakangler10-20']Microfiber towel roll[/URL] The above is just an example, there's tons of choices. Those towels are WAY cheaper than scratched/swirled lens coatings on scopes, binocs, spotters, Thermal/NV gear, LRF's, everyday eyeglasses, or sunglasses. I've got those suckers EVERYWHERE! The white ones are actually my favorite as you can see if they get dirty or somehow get dropped and pick up dust or grit and need to be used for NOT OPTICS ANYMORE. Rainy/snowy days (or wavy days when fishing) I'll put them in a small ziplock to ensure they stay dry. [/QUOTE]
Verification
What is the most common fish caught on this site?
Post reply
Recent Posts
NFL News (Vikings)
Latest: wslayer
Today at 6:08 PM
C
Gasoline pump prices
Latest: camper
Today at 5:32 PM
Metal roof or shingles?
Latest: 3Roosters
Today at 4:45 PM
I HATE coyotes!!!!
Latest: Rowdie
Today at 4:23 PM
Sale
6.5 Creed Barrel - Savage
Latest: SupressYourself
Today at 3:36 PM
ISO Vizsla pup
Latest: Yoby
Today at 3:17 PM
T
Sharptails/Huns with labradors
Latest: Traxion
Today at 1:40 PM
migration 26
Latest: 1lessdog
Today at 12:37 PM
Fall fishing?
Latest: sdwxman
Today at 8:43 AM
A.I. Are you Excited?
Latest: Eatsleeptrap
Today at 6:30 AM
A
What are you listening to these days?
Latest: Auggie
Today at 6:02 AM
Scheels Bismarck
Latest: Slappy
Yesterday at 11:01 PM
Ham/Women
Latest: svnmag
Yesterday at 10:08 PM
Pronghorn
Latest: Maddog
Yesterday at 6:52 PM
DUI Attorney
Latest: Obi-Wan
Yesterday at 2:31 AM
Lotsa bots
Latest: Davy Crockett
Sunday at 8:43 PM
T
NDSU to the FBS???
Latest: Twitch
Sunday at 7:24 PM
Sale
Ford Tailgate bench
Latest: wslayer
Sunday at 5:33 PM
Sale
STEINER Predator 12 x 50
Latest: 1lessdog
Saturday at 4:27 PM
A
Steak Knives?
Latest: Auggie
Saturday at 4:12 PM
Makoti Lake, ND
Latest: eyexer
Saturday at 9:39 AM
Friends of NDA
Forums
General
General Discussion
I HATE coyotes!!!!
Top
Bottom