I'm so pissed of right now I don't even like myself................

huntorride365

Founding Member
Founding Member
Sometimes you've just got to take a look around and see how good you've still got it. I know that's pretty easy to say, but it's true. I graduated yesterday from a graduate program. Two years of grad school and continuing to work full time. Life basically sucked for two years; everything I really like to do came to a stop. Now it's over and I can get back to living. Many times I had to sit back and remind myself how good things really still were, even in the midst of all the suckiness.
Of course you can always envision Horsager in his Prius, that will help to.

Mort

Founding Member
Founding Member
No fun working for a company with the intention of moving forward after 5-10 yrs, only to get set back. Or they butter you up thinking you got an opportunity within the company...then they 'pee' on you. I refuse to be a 'pee on' for anyone.

Bed Wetter

Founding Member
Founding Member
Shoot stuff. ..

^^^This.

punch some paper or steel or pigeons.

A great papist said not long ago, "The world offers us comfort. But we were not made to be comfortable, we were made for greatness." The last 5 years were just preparing you for something other than what you thought.

Lapper

Founding Member
Founding Member
Sorry to hear it KDM. I just left a job last week where very little of what was promised was ever delivered. Sometimes things are outside our ability to control. I agree with the initial rage but then you need to let it go. If you truly have no control of the situation, the worst thing to do is let it control you. Best of luck with the situation. I know there are lots of folks on here that would help if they could. Let us know if that is in any way possible. Take care!

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
Thanks guys. Just going to change focus and press. Time spent being angry goes from theraputic to useless very quick. Being angry with the weather would do me about as much good as being angry about this.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Sorry to hear it KDM. I just left a job last week where very little of what was promised was ever delivered. Sometimes things are outside our ability to control. I agree with the initial rage but then you need to let it go. If you truly have no control of the situation, the worst thing to do is let it control you. Best of luck with the situation. I know there are lots of folks on here that would help if they could. Let us know if that is in any way possible. Take care!

I Switched Jobs Last Week too. Doing the same thing but for a different company. Better commission, benefits, and less stress

freiday31

Founding Member
Founding Member
Nothing more therapeutic than a tug at the end of a line. When in doubt, fish it out!

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 70
  • This month: 51
  • This month: 47
  • This month: 38
  • This month: 36
  • This month: 34
  • This month: 31
  • This month: 28
  • This month: 28