Sak Indian Hills

Muleybuck

Fished Sunday 10/07/2022 6' to 40' FOW. Water was 62 degrees Used Cranks - Jigging Raps, Jigs, Lindy Rigs and Plastics. 1 - 21" eye (on a 3/8 oz white/chartreuse jig in 20' FOW), 3 small mouth bass and 1 - 16" white bass. Only boat in the parking lot. Grafted fish and bait fish, I think it may could pickup once the lake stabilizes and water cools down there. Talk to care takers and they said that fishing was good around Deep water wherever you can find points or islands that are close to the river channel, also Skull island. Must have seen 10-15 boats come from the east that went north around the DWC boundary point. I hate that lake when there is no wind.

NDwalleyes

Founding Member
Founding Member
I am almost to the point where I'm going to quit fishing that lake unless the wind IS blow greater than 10 mph. I don't understand why calm conditions would matter to fish feeding at 30-50 FOW.

Thanks for the report!!

Vollmer

Founder
Administrator
Fished Sunday 10/07/2022 6' to 40' FOW. Water was 62 degrees Used Cranks - Jigging Raps, Jigs, Lindy Rigs and Plastics. 1 - 21" eye (on a 3/8 oz white/chartreuse jig in 20' FOW), 3 small mouth bass and 1 - 16" white bass. Only boat in the parking lot. Grafted fish and bait fish, I think it may could pickup once the lake stabilizes and water cools down there. Talk to care takers and they said that fishing was good around Deep water wherever you can find points or islands that are close to the river channel, also Skull island. Must have seen 10-15 boats come from the east that went north around the DWC boundary point. I hate that lake when there is no wind.
The windier the better, agreed. Although, sometimes those calm days will surprise a guy.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 110
  • This month: 101
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 81
  • This month: 80
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 69
  • This month: 67