Jason Aldean

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I was always a fan of heavy (punch yourself in the face) metal, but could easily sit down and listen to Deano, or Frank too
country is a flavor I am not keen on, but will listen from time to time around a campfire because the group I am with prefers it.

If a person could just eat cheese without retribution, and wear slippers to the post office, the noise of a generator would be white.

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
I was always a fan of heavy (punch yourself in the face) metal, but could easily sit down and listen to Deano, or Frank too
country is a flavor I am not keen on, but will listen from time to time around a campfire because the group I am with prefers it.

If a person could just eat cheese without retribution, and wear slippers to the post office, the noise of a generator would be white.

I can do Deano, Frank, and even Elvis at karaoke

hopefully the stars will align, I will have had enough rum to drink, and you can video my shenanigans to share with NDA at some opportune time in the future

deleted_account

Founding Member
Founding Member
Punch myself in the face music makes me wanna bail out of my pickup at 75 on interstate. How the hell does one listen to that on the way to work in the morning?

I hate bro country with a passion too. Little minneapolis has a couple good stations that play old 70's, 80's, and 90's country that are pretty good. I also like me some oldies and classic rock. Think I was born in the wrong generation

- - - Updated - - -

Whitey morgan and Jamie Johnson are a couple current country singers that I really like. Very Waylon Jennings like

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Pantera in the morning gets a guy ready for anything. But so does face tattoos and foodstamps ,it's finding the balance, hillary is neat

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 132
  • This month: 118
  • This month: 70
  • This month: 64
  • This month: 59
  • This month: 56
  • This month: 54
  • This month: 51
  • This month: 49