What's new
Forums
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Pics
Videos
Fishing Reports
Classifieds
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Forums
Fishing
Ice Fishing
K-drill rage
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Bfishn" data-source="post: 245144" data-attributes="member: 2006"><p>The k-drill is actually only 7.5" fyi. Having said that I've used an 8" lazer exclusively for the last 5 years after using a 10" for the previous decade and i would never go back to a 10". Almost everyone uses an 8" at Winnipeg, because the 10" just gets to be to much work drilling through that much ice. I started using a 7" now attached to a Milwaukee, and i don't see it being an issue around ND.</p><p></p><p>I would say a guy almost loses fewer fish in the smaller hole, because once in the hole, they cant get turned around if they get off.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Bfishn, post: 245144, member: 2006"] The k-drill is actually only 7.5" fyi. Having said that I've used an 8" lazer exclusively for the last 5 years after using a 10" for the previous decade and i would never go back to a 10". Almost everyone uses an 8" at Winnipeg, because the 10" just gets to be to much work drilling through that much ice. I started using a 7" now attached to a Milwaukee, and i don't see it being an issue around ND. I would say a guy almost loses fewer fish in the smaller hole, because once in the hole, they cant get turned around if they get off. [/QUOTE]
Verification
What is the most common fish caught on this site?
Post reply
Recent Posts
A
Bear Again
Latest: Auggie
2 minutes ago
P
Sale
6.5 Creed Barrel - Savage
Latest: Prairie Doggin'
6 minutes ago
C
Gasoline pump prices
Latest: camper
14 minutes ago
NFL News (Vikings)
Latest: Kurtr
32 minutes ago
I HATE coyotes!!!!
Latest: bucksnbears
51 minutes ago
Sharptails/Huns with labradors
Latest: svnmag
Today at 7:30 PM
Metal roof or shingles?
Latest: 3Roosters
Today at 4:45 PM
ISO Vizsla pup
Latest: Yoby
Today at 3:17 PM
migration 26
Latest: 1lessdog
Today at 12:37 PM
Fall fishing?
Latest: sdwxman
Today at 8:43 AM
A.I. Are you Excited?
Latest: Eatsleeptrap
Today at 6:30 AM
A
What are you listening to these days?
Latest: Auggie
Today at 6:02 AM
Scheels Bismarck
Latest: Slappy
Yesterday at 11:01 PM
Ham/Women
Latest: svnmag
Yesterday at 10:08 PM
Pronghorn
Latest: Maddog
Yesterday at 6:52 PM
DUI Attorney
Latest: Obi-Wan
Yesterday at 2:31 AM
Lotsa bots
Latest: Davy Crockett
Sunday at 8:43 PM
T
NDSU to the FBS???
Latest: Twitch
Sunday at 7:24 PM
Sale
Ford Tailgate bench
Latest: wslayer
Sunday at 5:33 PM
Sale
STEINER Predator 12 x 50
Latest: 1lessdog
Saturday at 4:27 PM
A
Steak Knives?
Latest: Auggie
Saturday at 4:12 PM
Friends of NDA
Forums
Fishing
Ice Fishing
K-drill rage
Top
Bottom