Kyle Ritenhouse~

snow2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Thanx lunk for the korean post,I remember this event but don't recall if they whacked anyone?these two guys on the roof top,one with a o/u shotgun and the other with a big game rifle,they meant business,fuck around and find out was there message.

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
I don't believe he was doing the lords work. Maybe the devils work.

Not sure if he's doing the Lords work. Not doing Devils either. But he did take out two POS's and taught another a life lesson.

Dirty

★★★★★ Legendary Member
What he did that made him famous was not wrong. The way he has acted since becoming famous is wrong and he comes off as a complete douchebag if you ask me. Maybe just acting his age I suppose, but it’s sad all the same.

He did take out a couple low life POS, but someone is gonna return the favor to him one day if he doesn’t change his tune.
He had the chance to take the high road after doing something that was courageous in my opinion. He failed, also in my opinion.

Last edited:

Lycanthrope

Founding Member
Founding Member
What he did that made him famous was not wrong. The way he has acted since becoming famous is wrong.

He’s starting to remind me of George Zimmerman. Someone is gonna return the favor to him if he doesn’t watch out.
He had the chance to take the high road after doing something that was courageous in my opinion. He failed, also in my opinion.

Hes just a kid, who is suddenly famous. I cant say I would have acted much better when I was 18 given the situation... Hes been in a few interviews not too long ago that are worth watching, he handles himself fairly well for his age IMO.

Dirty

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Hes just a kid, who is suddenly famous. I cant say I would have acted much better when I was 18 given the situation... Hes been in a few interviews not too long ago that are worth watching, he handles himself fairly well for his age IMO.

I was editing my post as you quoted me to say just that about him acting his age. All the same, I don’t actually like how he handles himself in interviews or otherwise. I will admit I haven’t watched any of his interviews for a long time. The couple I watched he came off almost as having enjoyed what he did and that rubbed me the wrong way. Granted, the interviewers were inflating his ego any way the could like he was the 2nd coming of Christ crossed with Rambo. it was all pretty disgusting to me actually.

You and I can disagree on that.

I bet at least one of the guys he shot owned a pitbull though. Wouldn’t surprise me if they were the type to finger their dogs asshole as punishment either.

Last edited:

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
I still can't get over that sexually assaulting a dog works to stop them from attacking.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
So boasting about killing assholes is wrong to some but will you give a guy like Chris Kyle a pass for writing a book about his life in detail when he was a navy seal sniper. Then they even made a movie about it.
He's was/is a kid ffs he deserves some latitude for the hell he went through everyone in the media, the law, and our impostor in chief in the white house. How easy it was for those to forget that part that he was out there protecting properties and treating wounded civilian at 17 not 18 that is a one and a seven. He is a hero and he is a human being who is enjoying his 15 minutes of fame instead of what some wanted and that is to sit in prison for the rest of his life.

Dirty

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I don't think killing someone is a thing to celebrate like it was a game winning touchdown even if it was necessary at the time, even if they were shitbags who deserved it.

He absolutely should not be locked up for doing what he did, and I agree he should be commended for being out there protecting and helping others. But yes, boasting about killing assholes is uncalled for in my opinion.

Reassuring him he did nothing wrong and did what he had to do? Sure.
Cheering him on and hi-fiving him over it during an interview? No, and ESPECIALLY because he's just a 17 year old kid.

I know it has to happen sometimes, but killing someone shouldn’t be treated like a ticket to 15 minutes of fame. I think anyone who thinks it should be is a shitbag and an asshole too, lunker.

Last edited:

Happycamper

Honored Member
Unlike Dirty, I watched the Kyle interviews. To me the kid looked like a deer in the headlights but I found nothing wrong with his answers. He was maligned by Biden and just about every asshole liberal who had the attention of the press. His initial attorneys stole money destined for his defense, college kids at Arizona protested his enrollment.
What disturbs me is the fact that it took a 17 year old kid to do what my generation of old timers should have done from the get go. MPLS never should have been allowed to burn, it only encouraged ner-do-wells from around the country to loot and riot. The results speak for themselves.
If any of you feel apprehensive or apologetic for dropping the hammer on some rioting/looting dirt bag, you best get over it. Kyle's were only the first shots fired in support of Making America Great Again.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
He never asked to be put into the lime light, he was out there doing what the LE was supposed to be doing. He was sick of seeing his distant families and friends community burning for no reason other then becuase it was done decades before in other places and nobody did anything about it. there was evidence that wasn't brought to light after the fact that if the grand jury would have seen it kyle would have never been charged with nothing. The prosecution lied the trial should have been thrown out from the beginning with prejudice. I will say it again Kyle is a hero and he shouldn't have had to be put on trial for doing what someone else was hired to do in the first place and that is to protect and serve.
Happy camper what you posted gave me goose bumps and of course that makes us assholes and if it that is so I wear it with my MAGA hat with pride.
Sheep!

- - - Updated - - -

Ps It's all good though becuase when the dust settles the liberal media and those who came forward to condemn him without due process will be forking over the Benjamin's so Kyle and his family will never have to worry about nothing ever again. That's the kind of winning that gets you paid partner.

Dirty

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I will stick to what I think we agree about with this:

The government is corrupt as hell. So is the judicial system. So is the mainstream media. So is half of the public who are so quick to condemn without having a clue. I think there are good players in all of those, but overall a disgusting level of corruption.
This kid certainly bucked the odds by rightfully walking out of that courtroom a free man after doing the right thing. That was good to see.

Most people who do what he did are not so lucky, which is why the corruption continues. That is why most people won’t be courageous enough to do what he did, which is also why the corruption continues.

What happened at the Whitehouse on Jan.6 and what happened with the Canadian truckers are a couple of examples of a large group of people trying to make a difference together. That was also good to see but systematically the tyrannical govts, biased corrupt mainstream media, and the rest of the sheeple who believe everything they are told twisted and contorted what was actually happening and picked them apart from their hiding places, cut off their supplies, charged them with crimes, etc.

Not sure if it gave more people confidence to make a stand or once again took it away???? And the corruption continues.

One day I do think the hammer is going to drop in a big way though. I don’t know when, but I think we are witnessing the buildup to something that is inevitable.

Last edited:

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Dirty I would agree with everything you said, you are such a gift to this nda community. You make compelling arguments to your personal opinion but then you are man enough look at the other sides perspective, you must be a really good father becuase people don't just change thier personality to appease strangers to not give that same perspective to the ones you love and want to bring up in a world with that kind of empathy with less mentality of self centereness. I need to do better dirty I admit that becuase with post like that above there is no reasonable rebuttal but only for the sake of arguing becuase i am too thick headed to see dirty has made a good point..

Happycamper

Honored Member
Thomas Paine - It is the duty of every Patriot to defend against a tyrannical government
If there is to be trouble, let it be in my time so that my children may live in peace

Dirty

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Dirty I would agree with everything you said, you are such a gift to this nda community. You make compelling arguments to your personal opinion but then you are man enough look at the other sides perspective, you must be a really good father becuase people don't just change thier personality to appease strangers to not give that same perspective to the ones you love and want to bring up in a world with that kind of empathy with less mentality of self centereness. I need to do better dirty I admit that becuase with post like that above there is no reasonable rebuttal but only for the sake of arguing becuase i am too thick headed to see dirty has made a good point..

Personally, I think that the best compliment a guy could ever receive is something along the lines of, “you’re a good dad”. The fact that something like that even crossed your mind about me is very appreciated.

Thank you.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 190
  • This month: 153
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 113
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88