What's new
Forums
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Pics
Videos
Fishing Reports
Classifieds
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Forums
General
General Discussion
Losing my best friend.
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="7mmMag" data-source="post: 446745" data-attributes="member: 1188"><p>This will be short and sweet as this is going to be tough to type. Yesterday, after 14 years and 13 days together, I had to say goodbye to Kimber. I got Kimber when I was 23 and completely lost in my life. She was my backbone that got me through the hardest/lowest times in my life. She helped shape the man I am today. I never knew an animal could be so influential in a persons life until I got her. She is now resting peacefully next to the James River where she made her first retrieve which was a drake wood duck.</p><p>[ATTACH=full]74616[/ATTACH]</p><p>[ATTACH=full]74617[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]74618[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]74619[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]74620[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]74621[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]74622[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]74623[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]74624[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]74625[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]74626[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]74627[/ATTACH]</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="7mmMag, post: 446745, member: 1188"] This will be short and sweet as this is going to be tough to type. Yesterday, after 14 years and 13 days together, I had to say goodbye to Kimber. I got Kimber when I was 23 and completely lost in my life. She was my backbone that got me through the hardest/lowest times in my life. She helped shape the man I am today. I never knew an animal could be so influential in a persons life until I got her. She is now resting peacefully next to the James River where she made her first retrieve which was a drake wood duck. [ATTACH type="full"]74616[/ATTACH] [ATTACH type="full"]74617[/ATTACH][ATTACH type="full"]74618[/ATTACH][ATTACH type="full"]74619[/ATTACH][ATTACH type="full"]74620[/ATTACH][ATTACH type="full"]74621[/ATTACH][ATTACH type="full"]74622[/ATTACH][ATTACH type="full"]74623[/ATTACH][ATTACH type="full"]74624[/ATTACH][ATTACH type="full"]74625[/ATTACH][ATTACH type="full"]74626[/ATTACH][ATTACH type="full"]74627[/ATTACH] [/QUOTE]
Verification
What is the most common fish caught on this site?
Post reply
Recent Posts
P
Lotsa bots
Latest: Prairie Doggin'
13 minutes ago
Left Hand Remington Stocks
Latest: SupressYourself
28 minutes ago
What are you listening to these days?
Latest: Rowdie
37 minutes ago
An oddball.
Latest: goldenpaddle74
51 minutes ago
Walleye tour sodak.
Latest: goldenpaddle74
54 minutes ago
Metal roof or shingles?
Latest: eyexer
Today at 9:07 PM
Food porn
Latest: risingsun
Today at 8:23 PM
Oriska Rest Area Opens
Latest: risingsun
Today at 8:22 PM
Twins
Latest: risingsun
Today at 8:22 PM
Steak Knives?
Latest: risingsun
Today at 8:21 PM
Facial Recognition Software &
Latest: risingsun
Today at 8:20 PM
NFL News (Vikings)
Latest: risingsun
Today at 8:19 PM
new reel for all around use?
Latest: risingsun
Today at 8:19 PM
EHD is back..AGAIN!
Latest: ridge_ferry
Today at 7:43 PM
Librela injection
Latest: ridge_ferry
Today at 7:40 PM
Generation X
Latest: KDM
Today at 6:12 PM
Howdy All!
Latest: finnpike89
Today at 6:05 PM
G
Scheels Bismarck
Latest: Griz
Today at 5:58 PM
RAY AREA
Latest: guywhofishes
Today at 4:52 PM
Pine Wilt
Latest: BrokenBackJack
Today at 4:32 PM
Mandan Data center pushback
Latest: RyanN
Today at 2:02 PM
Friends of NDA
Forums
General
General Discussion
Losing my best friend.
Top
Bottom