Lottery

Jiffy

★★★★★ Legendary Member
If deer are scarce why all the tags?

Oh yeah I almost forgot.....

Post up (or try to) all school land boys!!!! (that one's a classic...can't believe I forgot it)

YOU'RE ONE FOOT INTO MY CORN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8andcounting

Founding Member
Founding Member
Lottery is done , leftover tags already posted . Must be preparing themselves for all the backlash before releasing results . I’m not sure they deserve any . But that’s all I can think of lol

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
Lottery is done , leftover tags already posted . Must be preparing themselves for all the backlash before releasing results . I’m not sure they deserve any . But that’s all I can think of lol
Where do find leftover tags on their website? I got sick of clicking around it and had to ask

Ruttin

Founding Member
Founding Member
Electronic posting has done exactly what it was intended to do....diminish hunting opportunities. Sad deal.

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
What's up with 3F2? Why are there so many leftover? Is it always like this? (I don't pay attention)

No access?

1719239897942.png
I live on the Rez and always used to get a cheap spouse tag. But they increased that to an ungodly amount so I'm getting a ND state tag for the 1st time in my life. It may end up dieing on tribal land but ask me how many fucks I have about that.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I live on the Rez and always used to get a cheap spouse tag. But they increased that to an ungodly amount so I'm getting a ND state tag for the 1st time in my life. It may end up dieing on tribal land but ask me how many fucks I have about that.
How much did it go up to. A fews years back contractors could get tags for like 20 dollars if they worked so long on the res. I cant believe what they get for the non member non resident tags

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
From $5 to $195 that's a 3900% increase. As a teacher we used to get a rate too. But the last time I tried that they hem hawed around and the big shot had to be there so I never went back. I didn't go the last couple of years just due to low numbers. I can always have my wife get $5 tag and shoot it for her too. I may have her get one this year and see if I can get a cheap one for being a teacher.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
From $5 to $195 that's a 3900% increase. As a teacher we used to get a rate too. But the last time I tried that they hem hawed around and the big shot had to be there so I never went back. I didn't go the last couple of years just due to low numbers. I can always have my wife get $5 tag and shoot it for her too. I may have her get one this year and see if I can get a cheap one for being a teacher.
Damn thats alot

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
I think it's the tribal guides that pushed SRGF to change it.

scrotcaster

Founding Member
Founding Member
3F2 has alot of tags down there because of the amount of CWD positives they have. I spoke with the game and fish and they are trying to significantly reduce the amount of animals down there to keep them from speading is what i was told. I had a left over tag there last year and never again. Be prepared for more orange than deer and people driving everywhere they arent spose to be. damn shame

8andcounting

Founding Member
Founding Member
$195 is still cheap . In my opinion . Maybe I’m just used to paying NR fees to Montana and Wyoming

Jiffy

★★★★★ Legendary Member
If you can't get access to the land to reduce the amount of animals you may as well allot 3 billion tags.

The end result will be the same.

Maybe bribe some farmers and ranchers with PLOTS money? :ROFLMAO:

GOOD LUCK BOYS!!!!

8andcounting

Founding Member
Founding Member
If you can't get access to the land to reduce the amount of animals you may as well allot 3 billion tags.

GOOD LUCK BOYS!!!!
That’s the thing . People will complain , need more tags , but where are people gonna hunt ? Unless u have a really good friend or close family or you own it yourself your not guaranteed a place to hunt . The last of what I just mentioned is the only true guarantee.

scrotcaster

Founding Member
Founding Member

GOOD LUCK BOYS!!!!
exactly !

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
3F2 has alot of tags down there because of the amount of CWD positives they have. I spoke with the game and fish and they are trying to significantly reduce the amount of animals down there to keep them from speading is what i was told. I had a left over tag there last year and never again. Be prepared for more orange than deer and people driving everywhere they arent spose to be. damn shame
Yes, selective culling of the herd (hunters shooting only healthy looking animals) will more quickly develop immunity in the herd!

Wait… 🤦🏻‍♂️

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 218
  • This month: 150
  • This month: 141
  • This month: 106
  • This month: 104
  • This month: 95
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 75