Message To ASPA/Shriners

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
No one is watching five minutes of freezing/starving dogs/kittens. You have turned "The First Noel" into an anthem of euthanasia.

Also: Shriners' Hospital cut the shit: It's not cute. The overexposure/repetitive extended advertising causes indifference and annoyance. It also raises questions about use of donations.

Look to the current plight of the NRA (which I love--FIRST civil rights org) and be different (BOTH).

The money I give is not the point. Annoying solicitation is giving y'all diminishing returns like a dumbass bbl burner.

God save me: IMO:

That is all.

db-2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Not sure what you're saying but.

Over the years my wife and i have given but i know it has not been our fair share. Does not made me feel good and now that i am retire need to step up to the plate.

The St, Jude ads have gotten the two of us to send monies every month to them. Next, we are looking at the shrine programs. Feel like we got to know a couple of families there with their ads. db

jdinny

Founding Member
Founding Member
Go take a look at where the money for the poor puppy eye commercial organizations go….. 7 figure salary executives, billions in investments and very very very little money actually donated to “ saving puppies”

db-2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
If so, bad idea just like BLM.

But there asking in my mind for what liberals want, St Jude ask to help and i always did like "That girl."
So, i believe. db

db-2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
St Jude:

In 2021 they took in 2 billion in donation.
47% for care and 41% for research.

For me that was enough research on my part. As stated, i believe in the good in this world. db

Last edited:

wslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
One would really appreciate St Judes if you ever had a child in need.

The puppy ads, why give away a $15 tee shirt for donating if you need the funding ?
I was an NRA member. I quit because all they wanted is for you do donate more money. "Quit spending Millions soliciting mail ", and use the money for intended purpose.

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
I just wanted to bitch about the constant commercials while trying to watch something. This is a jackass thread.

Last edited:

db-2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Not really, got me to thinking as i felt the same way about some of this. Who can you trust.

One time i trusted my virginity to a lady for a promise. She never kept it.
But then losing one's virginity at 23 was no big deal as i found out. db

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
Most can only trust Lady Hand in the long run.

db-2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
But i graduated for a promise of something better. db

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I hate the woman's piss apparatus that is advertised every 20 minutes during the morning show.
the wick or something like that it is called. fricken ridiculous.
I am trying to enjoy my morning tea, and on comes an ad about older women now sleeping better with a pee vacuum keeping the bed dry. WTF is this so GD common that we need to see an ad every morning... several times a morning?

I would donate to not see that add ever again, the puppy mill commercials always got to my grandfather, man he would give money to that and them full bellied African kids with the fly's in their eye's.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 190
  • This month: 153
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 113
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 84