What's new
Forums
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Pics
Videos
Fishing Reports
Classifieds
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Forums
Hunting
Bird Hunting
Waterfowl
migration 26
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Jiffy" data-source="post: 498885" data-attributes="member: 6332"><p>Back to the migration…</p><p></p><p>I’ve never been hunting for them when this has happened, but I have seen a “mallard tornado” and have been pretty much smack dab in the middle of it. It is an awesome experience! SDMF and I got caught up in one deer hunting a few years ago. I wish I had video.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Jiffy, post: 498885, member: 6332"] Back to the migration… I’ve never been hunting for them when this has happened, but I have seen a “mallard tornado” and have been pretty much smack dab in the middle of it. It is an awesome experience! SDMF and I got caught up in one deer hunting a few years ago. I wish I had video. [/QUOTE]
Verification
What is the most common fish caught on this site?
Post reply
Recent Posts
Pheasant opener # 57
Latest: Jiffy
18 minutes ago
ISO - Brittany Pup
Latest: Kurtr
43 minutes ago
NFL News (Vikings)
Latest: Kurtr
51 minutes ago
When To Shoot YT
Latest: Jiffy
Today at 4:39 AM
migration 26
Latest: Jiffy
Today at 4:24 AM
Boys had a heck of a weekend
Latest: Eatsleeptrap
Today at 2:23 AM
I HATE coyotes!!!!
Latest: SDMF
Yesterday at 11:42 PM
Cast Iron/New Crisco
Latest: svnmag
Yesterday at 8:34 PM
Bear Again
Latest: bucksnbears
Yesterday at 8:04 PM
C
What happened to DB-2
Latest: camper
Yesterday at 7:21 PM
Saddle Hunting Newb
Latest: bucksnbears
Yesterday at 7:11 PM
Fall fishing?
Latest: Kurtr
Yesterday at 5:43 PM
Walkin and thinkin
Latest: Kurtr
Yesterday at 8:58 AM
Scheels Bismarck
Latest: Jiffy
Yesterday at 7:49 AM
Gasoline pump prices
Latest: 1bigfokker
Wednesday at 6:06 PM
Sale
Ford Tailgate bench
Latest: BrokenBackJack
Wednesday at 12:48 PM
Ham/Women
Latest: CatDaddy
Tuesday at 10:13 PM
P
Sale
6.5 Creed Barrel - Savage
Latest: Prairie Doggin'
Tuesday at 8:58 PM
Sharptails/Huns with labradors
Latest: svnmag
Tuesday at 7:30 PM
Metal roof or shingles?
Latest: 3Roosters
Tuesday at 4:45 PM
ISO Vizsla pup
Latest: Yoby
Tuesday at 3:17 PM
Friends of NDA
Forums
Hunting
Bird Hunting
Waterfowl
migration 26
Top
Bottom