The bismark scheels is like going to disney land for me. Our best option is the worst runnings in the state
I have and Sioux Falls to both are pretty awesome.If you like that one, the one in Fargo will blow your mind.
One time bought some crankbaits in the middle of winter and ended up convincing the kid I pull cranks through the ice after trenching a 400-yard slot with a ditch witch.Ever say 'screwin the pooch'?
My only gripe about Scheels is their annoying cashier script. It's none of their business what I have planned for the rest of the day or what I intend to do with these items I'm buying.
I watched something about Trader Joe’s recently where each cashier is required to have some manner of positive comment about at least one of each shoppers’ item. It’s part of what contributes to their consistently high customer satisfaction ratings.True - it is scripted. And doesn't really make me "like Scheels" any more than I would if they'd just be capable and polite.