Scheels Bismarck

luvcatchingbass

Founding Member
Founding Member
Joined
Dec 1, 2015
Posts
4,450
Likes
1,393
Points
523
Location
SE ND.
And it has to be in-stock at the time you ask for the match.
Found this out with the Scherls Ace store this summer. I wanted the Weber Searwood which Lowes had in stock and on sale or order direct from Weber for the sale price. Beings it was special order no discount even if it was a Weber sale.
I ended up buying through them and have them order it because I pretty much made up the price difference in Scheels gift cards. Then those cards helped pay for kids sports shoes this fall
 


Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

  • This month: 198
  • This month: 170
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 72
  • This month: 68
  • This month: 65
  • This month: 54
  • This month: 39
  • This month: 38
  • This month: 36
Top Bottom