Scheels Bismarck



Slappy

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2021
Posts
988
Likes
920
Points
333
Location
Bismarck
Ever say 'screwin the pooch'?
One time bought some crankbaits in the middle of winter and ended up convincing the kid I pull cranks through the ice after trenching a 400-yard slot with a ditch witch.

I'm polite to the scheels people but any bank teller inquiring about intentions for my cash withdrawal is guaranteed a jaw-dropping response.

Also if anyone has a ditch witch trencher I have alcohol and good ideas to share.
 


SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
Joined
Apr 24, 2015
Posts
11,779
Likes
1,886
Points
663
My only gripe about Scheels is their annoying cashier script. It's none of their business what I have planned for the rest of the day or what I intend to do with these items I'm buying.
True - it is scripted. And doesn't really make me "like Scheels" any more than I would if they'd just be capable and polite.
I watched something about Trader Joe’s recently where each cashier is required to have some manner of positive comment about at least one of each shoppers’ item. It’s part of what contributes to their consistently high customer satisfaction ratings.
 

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

  • This month: 62
  • This month: 41
  • This month: 22
  • This month: 22
  • This month: 19
  • This month: 19
  • This month: 18
  • This month: 16
  • This month: 12
  • This month: 12
Top Bottom