Scheels Bismarck



Slappy

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2021
Posts
988
Likes
918
Points
333
Location
Bismarck
Ever say 'screwin the pooch'?
One time bought some crankbaits in the middle of winter and ended up convincing the kid I pull cranks through the ice after trenching a 400-yard slot with a ditch witch.

I'm polite to the scheels people but any bank teller inquiring about intentions for my cash withdrawal is guaranteed a jaw-dropping response.

Also if anyone has a ditch witch trencher I have alcohol and good ideas to share.
 


Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Joined
Apr 12, 2015
Posts
20,903
Likes
6,429
Points
1,008
Location
Mobridge,Sd
I got the new scheels catalog I don’t need anything but I want all kinds of shit
 

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

  • This month: 62
  • This month: 38
  • This month: 22
  • This month: 21
  • This month: 19
  • This month: 19
  • This month: 18
  • This month: 16
  • This month: 12
  • This month: 12
Top Bottom