What's new
Forums
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Pics
Videos
Fishing Reports
Classifieds
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Forums
General
General Discussion
ND Senior Fishing lic Doubles
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Wally World" data-source="post: 485137" data-attributes="member: 8258"><p>I realize that inflation is up across the board, but when I went to renew my 2026 senior fishing license, I was shocked when I saw a 100% increase in one year. I know it's only 5 bucks more but that's not my point. It just goes to show how far the government is out of touch with the people and out of control. The state has more money than ever before with record oil revenue than they know how to spend and at the same time they just want more and more. The greed never stops. GF say they want to build up their reserve fund to 15 million while draining the reserves of the elderly fisherman.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Wally World, post: 485137, member: 8258"] I realize that inflation is up across the board, but when I went to renew my 2026 senior fishing license, I was shocked when I saw a 100% increase in one year. I know it's only 5 bucks more but that's not my point. It just goes to show how far the government is out of touch with the people and out of control. The state has more money than ever before with record oil revenue than they know how to spend and at the same time they just want more and more. The greed never stops. GF say they want to build up their reserve fund to 15 million while draining the reserves of the elderly fisherman. [/QUOTE]
Verification
What is the most common fish caught on this site?
Post reply
Recent Posts
Steak Knives?
Latest: BrokenBackJack
22 minutes ago
M
Lotsa bots
Latest: Mike Fretty
45 minutes ago
What are you listening to these days?
Latest: Zogman
Today at 11:04 AM
Makoti Lake, ND
Latest: eyexer
Today at 9:39 AM
How far can Paddlefish travel
Latest: eyexer
Today at 9:11 AM
A.I. Are you Excited?
Latest: eyexer
Today at 9:08 AM
Having a bad day?
Latest: oaktackle
Today at 12:55 AM
Left Hand Remington Stocks
Latest: SupressYourself
Yesterday at 9:54 PM
An oddball.
Latest: goldenpaddle74
Yesterday at 9:30 PM
Walleye tour sodak.
Latest: goldenpaddle74
Yesterday at 9:27 PM
Metal roof or shingles?
Latest: eyexer
Yesterday at 9:07 PM
Food porn
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:23 PM
Oriska Rest Area Opens
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:22 PM
Twins
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:22 PM
Facial Recognition Software &
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:20 PM
NFL News (Vikings)
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:19 PM
new reel for all around use?
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:19 PM
EHD is back..AGAIN!
Latest: ridge_ferry
Yesterday at 7:43 PM
Librela injection
Latest: ridge_ferry
Yesterday at 7:40 PM
Generation X
Latest: KDM
Yesterday at 6:12 PM
Howdy All!
Latest: finnpike89
Yesterday at 6:05 PM
Friends of NDA
Forums
General
General Discussion
ND Senior Fishing lic Doubles
Top
Bottom