What's new
Forums
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Pics
Videos
Fishing Reports
Classifieds
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Forums
General
General Discussion
ND Senior Fishing lic Doubles
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Davy Crockett" data-source="post: 485140" data-attributes="member: 367"><p>One thing that did torque me though is a few weeks ago my phone had quit so had a new phone that wasn't set all the way up so didn't have my pictures or internet for proof of license or my hard copy. </p><p></p><p> I called NDGF with a curtesy call to explain the situation and "she" confirmed that I indeed had an active license and went on to tell me when it would expired and then I had to buy a new one bla bla bla, stuff every fisherman knows about, but advised me NOT to go fishing without it and drive to DL and get a copy made. I was at least 45 minutes away from town but do you suppose she had the curtesy to vouch for me that I'd called and explained the situation given the 0.001% chance that a game warden would even check me. After about 5 minutes of her on the phone I said screw this and went fishing. </p><p></p><p></p><p> Another time when I did get checked it was a cold cold day of fishing outside and I couldn't find it or feel my fingers. I handed him the phone and said it's on there and he walked over to his truck and called in and had an answer within a minute on a Sunday afternoon. He was polite and good about it and I'd like to believe they would all act like that as long as your not trying to jerk thier chain.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Davy Crockett, post: 485140, member: 367"] One thing that did torque me though is a few weeks ago my phone had quit so had a new phone that wasn't set all the way up so didn't have my pictures or internet for proof of license or my hard copy. I called NDGF with a curtesy call to explain the situation and "she" confirmed that I indeed had an active license and went on to tell me when it would expired and then I had to buy a new one bla bla bla, stuff every fisherman knows about, but advised me NOT to go fishing without it and drive to DL and get a copy made. I was at least 45 minutes away from town but do you suppose she had the curtesy to vouch for me that I'd called and explained the situation given the 0.001% chance that a game warden would even check me. After about 5 minutes of her on the phone I said screw this and went fishing. Another time when I did get checked it was a cold cold day of fishing outside and I couldn't find it or feel my fingers. I handed him the phone and said it's on there and he walked over to his truck and called in and had an answer within a minute on a Sunday afternoon. He was polite and good about it and I'd like to believe they would all act like that as long as your not trying to jerk thier chain. [/QUOTE]
Verification
What is the most common fish caught on this site?
Post reply
Recent Posts
Steak Knives?
Latest: BrokenBackJack
22 minutes ago
M
Lotsa bots
Latest: Mike Fretty
45 minutes ago
What are you listening to these days?
Latest: Zogman
Today at 11:04 AM
Makoti Lake, ND
Latest: eyexer
Today at 9:39 AM
How far can Paddlefish travel
Latest: eyexer
Today at 9:11 AM
A.I. Are you Excited?
Latest: eyexer
Today at 9:08 AM
Having a bad day?
Latest: oaktackle
Today at 12:55 AM
Left Hand Remington Stocks
Latest: SupressYourself
Yesterday at 9:54 PM
An oddball.
Latest: goldenpaddle74
Yesterday at 9:30 PM
Walleye tour sodak.
Latest: goldenpaddle74
Yesterday at 9:27 PM
Metal roof or shingles?
Latest: eyexer
Yesterday at 9:07 PM
Food porn
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:23 PM
Oriska Rest Area Opens
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:22 PM
Twins
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:22 PM
Facial Recognition Software &
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:20 PM
NFL News (Vikings)
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:19 PM
new reel for all around use?
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:19 PM
EHD is back..AGAIN!
Latest: ridge_ferry
Yesterday at 7:43 PM
Librela injection
Latest: ridge_ferry
Yesterday at 7:40 PM
Generation X
Latest: KDM
Yesterday at 6:12 PM
Howdy All!
Latest: finnpike89
Yesterday at 6:05 PM
Friends of NDA
Forums
General
General Discussion
ND Senior Fishing lic Doubles
Top
Bottom