What's new
Forums
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Pics
Videos
Fishing Reports
Classifieds
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Forums
Hunting
Guns and Ammo
ND suppressor laws update?
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="SDMF" data-source="post: 495160" data-attributes="member: 412"><p>For my uses, anything heavier than Ti is a no-go, but that’s just me. I have a 5.56 B&T XH TI Body w/Inconel baffles and it’s as large and heavy as I’d ever want a can to be for my uses.</p><p></p><p>I’ll be very interested to see if integrally suppressed barrels see any significant R&D and become more mainstream.</p><p></p><p>L, I get where you’re coming from regarding R&D, however, the flip-side to that might be major gun/ammo/hearing protection/defense contractor conglomerates/companies buying up a bunch of the current suppressor-only manufacturers and keeping tight controls on supply.</p><p></p><p>Like pretty much everyone else, yes, I do buy and use items that are made in lots of countries outside the US. More often than not it’s a price/availability decision. However, I’m not looking for any cheap foreign options that operate @ the pressure and heat levels a suppressor does. I’ll pay a little extra for something made here…..</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="SDMF, post: 495160, member: 412"] For my uses, anything heavier than Ti is a no-go, but that’s just me. I have a 5.56 B&T XH TI Body w/Inconel baffles and it’s as large and heavy as I’d ever want a can to be for my uses. I’ll be very interested to see if integrally suppressed barrels see any significant R&D and become more mainstream. L, I get where you’re coming from regarding R&D, however, the flip-side to that might be major gun/ammo/hearing protection/defense contractor conglomerates/companies buying up a bunch of the current suppressor-only manufacturers and keeping tight controls on supply. Like pretty much everyone else, yes, I do buy and use items that are made in lots of countries outside the US. More often than not it’s a price/availability decision. However, I’m not looking for any cheap foreign options that operate @ the pressure and heat levels a suppressor does. I’ll pay a little extra for something made here….. [/QUOTE]
Verification
What is the most common fish caught on this site?
Post reply
Recent Posts
Bear Again
Latest: KDM
Today at 12:30 AM
Gasoline pump prices
Latest: Davy Crockett
Yesterday at 10:21 PM
Ham/Women
Latest: CatDaddy
Yesterday at 10:13 PM
S
ISO - Brittany Pup
Latest: SLE
Yesterday at 9:45 PM
P
Sale
6.5 Creed Barrel - Savage
Latest: Prairie Doggin'
Yesterday at 8:58 PM
NFL News (Vikings)
Latest: Kurtr
Yesterday at 8:32 PM
I HATE coyotes!!!!
Latest: bucksnbears
Yesterday at 8:13 PM
Sharptails/Huns with labradors
Latest: svnmag
Yesterday at 7:30 PM
Metal roof or shingles?
Latest: 3Roosters
Yesterday at 4:45 PM
ISO Vizsla pup
Latest: Yoby
Yesterday at 3:17 PM
migration 26
Latest: 1lessdog
Yesterday at 12:37 PM
Fall fishing?
Latest: sdwxman
Yesterday at 8:43 AM
A.I. Are you Excited?
Latest: Eatsleeptrap
Yesterday at 6:30 AM
A
What are you listening to these days?
Latest: Auggie
Yesterday at 6:02 AM
Scheels Bismarck
Latest: Slappy
Monday at 11:01 PM
Pronghorn
Latest: Maddog
Monday at 6:52 PM
DUI Attorney
Latest: Obi-Wan
Monday at 2:31 AM
Lotsa bots
Latest: Davy Crockett
Sunday at 8:43 PM
T
NDSU to the FBS???
Latest: Twitch
Sunday at 7:24 PM
Sale
Ford Tailgate bench
Latest: wslayer
Sunday at 5:33 PM
Sale
STEINER Predator 12 x 50
Latest: 1lessdog
Saturday at 4:27 PM
Friends of NDA
Forums
Hunting
Guns and Ammo
ND suppressor laws update?
Top
Bottom