What's new
Forums
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Pics
Videos
Fishing Reports
Classifieds
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Forums
General
General Discussion
New ice fishing stuff
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="luvcatchingbass" data-source="post: 434647" data-attributes="member: 1979"><p>How would it be for watching multiple lines in a shack. Say if I take my two daughters and we setup the hub house and set 3 lines. I only got my 1 flasher so could I run the flasher for myself and the LS for them and be able to see what the heck is going on?</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="luvcatchingbass, post: 434647, member: 1979"] How would it be for watching multiple lines in a shack. Say if I take my two daughters and we setup the hub house and set 3 lines. I only got my 1 flasher so could I run the flasher for myself and the LS for them and be able to see what the heck is going on? [/QUOTE]
Verification
What is the most common fish caught on this site?
Post reply
Recent Posts
ISO Vizsla pup
Latest: Yoby
12 minutes ago
Gasoline pump prices
Latest: shorthairsrus
14 minutes ago
T
Sharptails/Huns with labradors
Latest: Traxion
Today at 1:40 PM
migration 26
Latest: 1lessdog
Today at 12:37 PM
I HATE coyotes!!!!
Latest: SDMF
Today at 11:47 AM
Fall fishing?
Latest: sdwxman
Today at 8:43 AM
A.I. Are you Excited?
Latest: Eatsleeptrap
Today at 6:30 AM
A
What are you listening to these days?
Latest: Auggie
Today at 6:02 AM
Scheels Bismarck
Latest: Slappy
Yesterday at 11:01 PM
Ham/Women
Latest: svnmag
Yesterday at 10:08 PM
NFL News (Vikings)
Latest: lunkerslayer
Yesterday at 8:39 PM
Pronghorn
Latest: Maddog
Yesterday at 6:52 PM
O
Metal roof or shingles?
Latest: OL Deadeye
Yesterday at 8:46 AM
DUI Attorney
Latest: Obi-Wan
Yesterday at 2:31 AM
Lotsa bots
Latest: Davy Crockett
Sunday at 8:43 PM
T
NDSU to the FBS???
Latest: Twitch
Sunday at 7:24 PM
Sale
Ford Tailgate bench
Latest: wslayer
Sunday at 5:33 PM
Sale
STEINER Predator 12 x 50
Latest: 1lessdog
Saturday at 4:27 PM
A
Steak Knives?
Latest: Auggie
Saturday at 4:12 PM
Makoti Lake, ND
Latest: eyexer
Saturday at 9:39 AM
How far can Paddlefish travel
Latest: eyexer
Saturday at 9:11 AM
Friends of NDA
Forums
General
General Discussion
New ice fishing stuff
Top
Bottom