Next door neighbor

grumster

★★★★ Legendary Member
Anyone have this as a social? it's quite comical. For the most part its local folk advertising some sort of service and a missing pet board, the funny part is they'll be a missing kitty post followed by a post of coyotes seen in such and such neighborhood. Then the karens show up and let everyone know how we've infringed on the coyotes land... you can't make this shit up. I wonder how these people can function on a day to day basses.. You can't fix stupid.
Friday rant over.:p

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
DEI Thursday on Waters is about as much as I can take.

I'm having a harder time turning anger into humor as I age "off line". I'll fully admit I'm a dumbass at many practical skills. My obituary could easily just say "He pretty much knew how to shoot and could catch a fish. OTT; it's a toss-up."

Anyways, the rot of decency and common sense from Phil Donahue to Jerry Springer beyond to tic toc does not give me humor.

That is all.

woodduck30

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I once had a neighbor move in to the house 2 miles north of me. It was a liberal. Worst 8 months of it's life. I was told I'm not very polite.

grumster

★★★★ Legendary Member
I'm refuse to be a man of the system, my whole work existence has been that i work for the designer and not the controller, fault me.. that's fine.

snow2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Anyone have this as a social? it's quite comical. For the most part its local folk advertising some sort of service and a missing pet board, the funny part is they'll be a missing kitty post followed by a post of coyotes seen in such and such neighborhood. Then the karens show up and let everyone know how we've infringed on the coyotes land... you can't make this shit up. I wonder how these people can function on a day to day basses.. You can't fix stupid.
Friday rant over.:p
City folk (clueless) moving to the Western wilderness lol 😆 they're (Karen's n Ken's) everywhere.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 207
  • This month: 178
  • This month: 163
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 134
  • This month: 107
  • This month: 96
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 90