What's new
Forums
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Pics
Videos
Fishing Reports
Classifieds
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Forums
Other
Sports
NFL News (Vikings)
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Eatsleeptrap" data-source="post: 486816" data-attributes="member: 7577"><p>I-N-T-E-R-I-M, the word you were looking for, in your own S-T-U-P-O-R, was interim. </p><p>Kwesi wasn't heavy on anything except being high up on the DEI hiring list. </p><p>You yourself said they needed DT's, then you turn that into Flores demanded it? Which one is it?</p><p>Helen Keller has figured out that Flores is persona non grata and has ZERO leverage for anything until his lawsuits against three NFL teams are settled. I guess you are no Helen Keller...</p><p>Flores should be a head coach somewhere but cannot get out of his own way. Thank God he is that stubborn and is here. I hope one day he is our HC, and Harrison Smith is his DC. </p><p></p><p></p><p>And yet you keep popping up on sports threads. Are you a closeted sports fan? Sure seems like it.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Eatsleeptrap, post: 486816, member: 7577"] I-N-T-E-R-I-M, the word you were looking for, in your own S-T-U-P-O-R, was interim. Kwesi wasn't heavy on anything except being high up on the DEI hiring list. You yourself said they needed DT's, then you turn that into Flores demanded it? Which one is it? Helen Keller has figured out that Flores is persona non grata and has ZERO leverage for anything until his lawsuits against three NFL teams are settled. I guess you are no Helen Keller... Flores should be a head coach somewhere but cannot get out of his own way. Thank God he is that stubborn and is here. I hope one day he is our HC, and Harrison Smith is his DC. And yet you keep popping up on sports threads. Are you a closeted sports fan? Sure seems like it. [/QUOTE]
Verification
What is the most common fish caught on this site?
Post reply
Recent Posts
L
NDSU to the FBS???
Latest: LBrandt
Yesterday at 11:24 PM
Pheasant opener # 57
Latest: Kurtr
Yesterday at 10:39 PM
Bone in Venison Chops??
Latest: svnmag
Yesterday at 10:33 PM
IDK: Serene/Creek Trout YT
Latest: svnmag
Yesterday at 8:47 PM
Are the Brits are friends?
Latest: svnmag
Yesterday at 8:11 PM
Generation X
Latest: lunkerslayer
Yesterday at 8:06 PM
Teachers
Latest: wslayer
Yesterday at 6:25 PM
M9 Moose
Latest: wslayer
Yesterday at 5:16 PM
C
Gasoline pump prices
Latest: camper
Yesterday at 4:48 PM
What happened to DB-2
Latest: Jiffy
Yesterday at 1:23 PM
M
M11 cow moose
Latest: Mhall92
Yesterday at 12:49 PM
ND suppressor laws update?
Latest: Kurtr
Yesterday at 12:38 PM
I HATE coyotes!!!!
Latest: Rowdie
Yesterday at 11:24 AM
M
NFL News (Vikings)
Latest: measure-it
Yesterday at 10:49 AM
R
migration 26
Latest: riverview
Yesterday at 9:29 AM
This is very sad and wrong
Latest: Zogman
Yesterday at 7:00 AM
Braid To Braid
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 4:24 AM
Henry Garden Gun YT
Latest: svnmag
Friday at 7:46 PM
Interesting Look!!!!!
Latest: risingsun
Friday at 6:10 PM
Boys had a heck of a weekend
Latest: Yoby
Friday at 11:24 AM
Pronghorn
Latest: PAIN
Friday at 11:19 AM
Friends of NDA
Forums
Other
Sports
NFL News (Vikings)
Top
Bottom