What's new
Forums
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Pics
Videos
Fishing Reports
Classifieds
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Forums
Hunting
Bird Hunting
Pheasant
Pheasant opener # 57
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="1lessdog" data-source="post: 498934" data-attributes="member: 6971"><p>Keep at it, till you can't go anymore. My 1100 is a 1972 md 3 inch. Was 30 inch full, I had the barrel cut down to 22 inches and put screw in chokes in it. I think I paid 89.00 for mine used. I opened up the gas port about .009 to shoot everything. I can shoot 1 Oz loads and it cycles great.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="1lessdog, post: 498934, member: 6971"] Keep at it, till you can't go anymore. My 1100 is a 1972 md 3 inch. Was 30 inch full, I had the barrel cut down to 22 inches and put screw in chokes in it. I think I paid 89.00 for mine used. I opened up the gas port about .009 to shoot everything. I can shoot 1 Oz loads and it cycles great. [/QUOTE]
Verification
What is the most common fish caught on this site?
Post reply
Recent Posts
NFL News (Vikings)
Latest: Eatsleeptrap
44 minutes ago
Pheasant opener # 57
Latest: Jiffy
Today at 12:54 PM
Boys had a heck of a weekend
Latest: Yoby
Today at 11:24 AM
I HATE coyotes!!!!
Latest: SDMF
Today at 11:24 AM
Pronghorn
Latest: PAIN
Today at 11:19 AM
S
ISO - Brittany Pup
Latest: SLE
Today at 10:48 AM
Plainsman, Prairie Ghost, …
Latest: 1bigfokker
Today at 10:14 AM
EHD is back..AGAIN!
Latest: Rowdie
Today at 10:00 AM
C
What happened to DB-2
Latest: camper
Today at 9:35 AM
R
migration 26
Latest: Retired-Guy
Today at 9:30 AM
Cast Iron/New Crisco
Latest: johnr
Today at 9:13 AM
Scheels Bismarck
Latest: johnr
Today at 9:06 AM
When To Shoot YT
Latest: Jiffy
Today at 4:39 AM
Bear Again
Latest: bucksnbears
Yesterday at 8:04 PM
Saddle Hunting Newb
Latest: bucksnbears
Yesterday at 7:11 PM
Fall fishing?
Latest: Kurtr
Yesterday at 5:43 PM
Walkin and thinkin
Latest: Kurtr
Yesterday at 8:58 AM
Gasoline pump prices
Latest: 1bigfokker
Wednesday at 6:06 PM
Sale
Ford Tailgate bench
Latest: BrokenBackJack
Wednesday at 12:48 PM
Ham/Women
Latest: CatDaddy
Tuesday at 10:13 PM
P
Sale
6.5 Creed Barrel - Savage
Latest: Prairie Doggin'
Tuesday at 8:58 PM
Friends of NDA
Forums
Hunting
Bird Hunting
Pheasant
Pheasant opener # 57
Top
Bottom