What's new
Forums
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Pics
Videos
Fishing Reports
Classifieds
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Forums
Hunting
Bird Hunting
Pheasant
Pheasant Politics
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Fritz the Cat" data-source="post: 207383" data-attributes="member: 605"><p>I was driving a truck at a coal mine past this golden eagle everyday for two weeks as she hunted those pheasants. There was snowbanks and the pheasants were starving under a small area of trees. She thinned 'em out. Her chick sat in the same place everyday all day. minus 15 degrees. I don't believe anyone looked at it. </p><p></p><p>As long as I got you on the line, do you remember in 2005 at the wildlife society meeting, when Valerius Geist said, "the management of wildlife should not reside with the legislature, it should be placed squarely in the hands of highly intelligent wildlife professionals?" I wrote it down. I mean, do you guys really believe that? </p><p></p><p>Rep. Christie Noem mentioned crowdsource habitat solutions. Input from stakeholders. Hotel, café, gas stations, sportsmen, landowners etc. Many people have a stake.</p><p></p><p>But look what happens in every thread.</p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p>So what do you think there PG, only trained highly intelligent wildlife professionals should be making all the decisions because if you're not one you're a chowderhead?</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Fritz the Cat, post: 207383, member: 605"] I was driving a truck at a coal mine past this golden eagle everyday for two weeks as she hunted those pheasants. There was snowbanks and the pheasants were starving under a small area of trees. She thinned 'em out. Her chick sat in the same place everyday all day. minus 15 degrees. I don't believe anyone looked at it. As long as I got you on the line, do you remember in 2005 at the wildlife society meeting, when Valerius Geist said, "the management of wildlife should not reside with the legislature, it should be placed squarely in the hands of highly intelligent wildlife professionals?" I wrote it down. I mean, do you guys really believe that? Rep. Christie Noem mentioned crowdsource habitat solutions. Input from stakeholders. Hotel, café, gas stations, sportsmen, landowners etc. Many people have a stake. But look what happens in every thread. So what do you think there PG, only trained highly intelligent wildlife professionals should be making all the decisions because if you're not one you're a chowderhead? [/QUOTE]
Verification
What is the most common fish caught on this site?
Post reply
Recent Posts
Scheels Bismarck
Latest: bucksnbears
3 minutes ago
Jap Beatles
Latest: Lycanthrope
6 minutes ago
DUI Attorney
Latest: 1lessdog
40 minutes ago
NFL News (Vikings)
Latest: Jiffy
44 minutes ago
Mandan Data center pushback
Latest: Jiffy
50 minutes ago
Banks Stump Feeder
Latest: Shockwave
Yesterday at 11:24 PM
FLOCK Cameras...Thoughts
Latest: Jiffy
Yesterday at 9:51 PM
Gasoline pump prices
Latest: Wally World
Yesterday at 2:52 PM
W
Tailrace
Latest: walleyewanker
Yesterday at 2:06 PM
L
EHD is back..AGAIN!
Latest: LBrandt
Friday at 6:03 PM
D
Any youth hunter stories?
Latest: dsharp83
Friday at 12:20 PM
Left Hand Remington Stocks
Latest: SupressYourself
Friday at 8:43 AM
Sale
6.5 Creed Barrel - Savage
Latest: SupressYourself
Friday at 8:39 AM
Sale
4 Youth Model rifles
Latest: Lycanthrope
Thursday at 12:11 PM
National Grasslands Roads
Latest: Walleye Slayer
Thursday at 9:23 AM
Z
Soybeans
Latest: zoops
Thursday at 6:09 AM
Outdoor adventure bucket lis
Latest: svnmag
Wednesday at 10:32 PM
A.I. Are you Excited?
Latest: CatDaddy
Wednesday at 10:12 PM
N
Guys with a Yeti....
Latest: NodakBob
Wednesday at 7:27 PM
A
NDSU to the FBS???
Latest: Auggie
Wednesday at 6:13 PM
M
CPA / Accountant
Latest: Mike Fretty
Wednesday at 2:35 PM
Friends of NDA
Forums
Hunting
Bird Hunting
Pheasant
Pheasant Politics
Top
Bottom