What's new
Forums
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Pics
Videos
Fishing Reports
Classifieds
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Forums
Fishing
Boat Fishing
Pontoons for fishing?
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Fallguy" data-source="post: 460017" data-attributes="member: 8419"><p>I have a 16 foot Bass Buggy that I inherited from my dad. Both my kids learned to fish in it and it can pull cranks just fine. That's one of my favorite ways to fish. Got a 25 horse Mercury on it and I max out at 15 mph. Got an old trolling motor on it that works just fine. She got flipped over in a tornado a few years ago and I kept her. Rails are bent a bit and the door on the side is gone and the canopy is gone. Good thing I like the sun. The deck and down was fine. Seats were fine. Motor was fine. Finally replaced the cranking battery (2013) this summer. Some year I plan to redo the flooring and layout and make it a dedicated Red River cat boat.</p><p></p><p>[ATTACH=full]77856[/ATTACH]</p><p></p><p>[ATTACH=full]77857[/ATTACH]</p><p></p><p>[ATTACH=full]77858[/ATTACH]</p><p></p><p>[ATTACH=full]77859[/ATTACH]</p><p></p><p>Here's some pics from last weekend in the boat.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Fallguy, post: 460017, member: 8419"] I have a 16 foot Bass Buggy that I inherited from my dad. Both my kids learned to fish in it and it can pull cranks just fine. That's one of my favorite ways to fish. Got a 25 horse Mercury on it and I max out at 15 mph. Got an old trolling motor on it that works just fine. She got flipped over in a tornado a few years ago and I kept her. Rails are bent a bit and the door on the side is gone and the canopy is gone. Good thing I like the sun. The deck and down was fine. Seats were fine. Motor was fine. Finally replaced the cranking battery (2013) this summer. Some year I plan to redo the flooring and layout and make it a dedicated Red River cat boat. [ATTACH type="full"]77856[/ATTACH] [ATTACH type="full"]77857[/ATTACH] [ATTACH type="full"]77858[/ATTACH] [ATTACH type="full"]77859[/ATTACH] Here's some pics from last weekend in the boat. [/QUOTE]
Verification
What is the most common fish caught on this site?
Post reply
Recent Posts
N
migration 26
Latest: NDbowman
Today at 8:45 PM
Fall fishing?
Latest: eyexer
Today at 6:36 PM
B
NFL News (Vikings)
Latest: Browneye
Today at 6:14 PM
Scheels Bismarck
Latest: Jiffy
Today at 6:08 PM
Gasoline pump prices
Latest: 1bigfokker
Today at 6:06 PM
Walkin and thinkin
Latest: Duckslayer100
Today at 4:43 PM
Bear Again
Latest: 5575
Today at 4:10 PM
Sale
Ford Tailgate bench
Latest: BrokenBackJack
Today at 12:48 PM
ISO - Brittany Pup
Latest: BDub
Today at 10:16 AM
Ham/Women
Latest: CatDaddy
Yesterday at 10:13 PM
P
Sale
6.5 Creed Barrel - Savage
Latest: Prairie Doggin'
Yesterday at 8:58 PM
I HATE coyotes!!!!
Latest: bucksnbears
Yesterday at 8:13 PM
Sharptails/Huns with labradors
Latest: svnmag
Yesterday at 7:30 PM
Metal roof or shingles?
Latest: 3Roosters
Yesterday at 4:45 PM
ISO Vizsla pup
Latest: Yoby
Yesterday at 3:17 PM
A.I. Are you Excited?
Latest: Eatsleeptrap
Yesterday at 6:30 AM
A
What are you listening to these days?
Latest: Auggie
Yesterday at 6:02 AM
Pronghorn
Latest: Maddog
Monday at 6:52 PM
DUI Attorney
Latest: Obi-Wan
Monday at 2:31 AM
Lotsa bots
Latest: Davy Crockett
Sunday at 8:43 PM
T
NDSU to the FBS???
Latest: Twitch
Sunday at 7:24 PM
Friends of NDA
Forums
Fishing
Boat Fishing
Pontoons for fishing?
Top
Bottom