Reloading equipment

NathanSteg

Hello I’m new into hunting and I’m not able to find any bullets that aren’t very expensive. I only have a 6.5 creedmoor and a 12 gauge shotgun. My parents don’t hunt so they don’t have anything I can use. I’m wondering if anyone has some cheap equipment I can buy or have. Please just message me.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
While reloading is fun and great for making quality ammo cheap is one thing it’s not especially in today’s market. That said I might have a rcbs press I would give you I will check in the morning.

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
If you come on this site just to ask for stuff you better have back-up or you get burned. LB

Kentucky Windage

Founding Member
Founding Member
Yeah I’d like some free reloading equipment too. Oh, and a new boat.....

- - - Updated - - -

6AA826F6-0EFB-44E8-A8E4-F6B5F29BB490.jpeg

NathanSteg

Ok sounds good, Please let me know.
While reloading is fun and great for making quality ammo cheap is one thing it’s not especially in today’s market. That said I might have a rcbs press I would give you I will check in the morning.

- - - Updated - - -

Fargo, ND
Where are you located?

- - - Updated - - -

Fargo, ND
What town you from might have some items?

SupressYourself

Founding Member
Founding Member
If you're looking to get into reloading to save money, you probably have the wrong goal. While it can be done cheaper if you use cheap components, to me it's more about tailoring loads in an attempt to find the pinnacle of precision for your rifle.

The startup costs can be huge. You need (at a minimum) a press, dies, scale, calipers, some method of cleaning brass, and various odds and ends.

And then there's the component shortage issue. It's getting better to where you can at least get most bullets and brass, but powder and primers are still scarce, and everything has gone up in price substantially over the last 2 years.

I'm in Fargo. If you want to see exactly what you'd be getting into, PM me. You can come over and I'll show you the ropes.

Jiffy

★★★★★ Legendary Member
It puts the lotion on it's back or it gets the hose again....

Last edited:

Achucker

★★★★★ Legendary Member
If you're looking to get into reloading to save money, you probably have the wrong goal. While it can be done cheaper if you use cheap components, to me it's more about tailoring loads in an attempt to find the pinnacle of precision for your rifle.

The startup costs can be huge. You need (at a minimum) a press, dies, scale, calipers, some method of cleaning brass, and various odds and ends.

And then there's the component shortage issue. It's getting better to where you can at least get most bullets and brass, but powder and primers are still scarce, and everything has gone up in price substantially over the last 2 years.

I'm in Fargo. If you want to see exactly what you'd be getting into, PM me. You can come over and I'll show you the ropes.

Don't forget the rabbit hole you can go down to find which combination works the best for you. Very interesting/enjoyable but does add up.

Lycanthrope

Founding Member
Founding Member
Dont feed stray cats... If it was a known long term member thats a different animal. Theres a lot of shit like this on facebook lately in public groups, people posting sob stories begging for free shit and WAY too many people fall for it.

SupressYourself

Founding Member
Founding Member
Dont feed stray cats... If it was a known long term member thats a different animal. Theres a lot of shit like this on facebook lately in public groups, people posting sob stories begging for free shit and WAY too many people fall for it.

I agree the initial post was a little off-putting, but I like to give people the benefit of the doubt. I don't really have any equipment I can spare, but I don't mind sharing my knowledge. I figure once he sees what all goes into it, he'll realize it's not worth the hassle for the average shooter.

NathanSteg

I’m sorry, I didn’t exactly mean to make this come off as needy or anything. I was just wondering if anyone has stuff they aren’t using anymore that I can put to work.

espringers

Founding Member
Founding Member
don't worry nathan. most of us were just convinced you were a bot or scammer. but, since you appear legit, my apologies.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 190
  • This month: 157
  • This month: 143
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 114
  • This month: 95
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88