What's new
Forums
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Pics
Videos
Fishing Reports
Classifieds
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Forums
General
General Discussion
SB 2315 - In Cmte 3/14 - ACTION REQUIRED!
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Uncle Jimbo" data-source="post: 251776" data-attributes="member: 3880"><p>I visited with one rancher I know well. He said his family most likely won't participate in the database but will instead continue to use metal and paper POSTED signs the way they always have. He didn't understand the big push for this legislation but heard it was due to DAPL. I had a good conversation with him but I doubt he cares enough one way or the other to talk to his legislator about the issue. </p><p></p><p>How will landowner/sportsmen relations be once thousands of people see a prime parcel of deer hunting land marked as "open" on the database only to find it's marked "posted" with physical signs in the legally required locations? I predict trespassing violations will increase with the implementation of the database and ultimately the database will be scrapped. This bill has disaster written all over it! </p><p></p><p>For all the outcry from sportsmen when this bill was introduced to the Senate it sure is quiet now. I sure hope sportsmen are still engaged in the issue and voicing their opinion to the legislators.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Uncle Jimbo, post: 251776, member: 3880"] I visited with one rancher I know well. He said his family most likely won't participate in the database but will instead continue to use metal and paper POSTED signs the way they always have. He didn't understand the big push for this legislation but heard it was due to DAPL. I had a good conversation with him but I doubt he cares enough one way or the other to talk to his legislator about the issue. How will landowner/sportsmen relations be once thousands of people see a prime parcel of deer hunting land marked as "open" on the database only to find it's marked "posted" with physical signs in the legally required locations? I predict trespassing violations will increase with the implementation of the database and ultimately the database will be scrapped. This bill has disaster written all over it! For all the outcry from sportsmen when this bill was introduced to the Senate it sure is quiet now. I sure hope sportsmen are still engaged in the issue and voicing their opinion to the legislators. [/QUOTE]
Verification
What is the most common fish caught on this site?
Post reply
Recent Posts
Lotsa bots
Latest: bucksnbears
45 minutes ago
What are you listening to these days?
Latest: Zogman
48 minutes ago
Makoti Lake, ND
Latest: eyexer
Today at 9:39 AM
How far can Paddlefish travel
Latest: eyexer
Today at 9:11 AM
A.I. Are you Excited?
Latest: eyexer
Today at 9:08 AM
Having a bad day?
Latest: oaktackle
Today at 12:55 AM
Left Hand Remington Stocks
Latest: SupressYourself
Yesterday at 9:54 PM
An oddball.
Latest: goldenpaddle74
Yesterday at 9:30 PM
Walleye tour sodak.
Latest: goldenpaddle74
Yesterday at 9:27 PM
Metal roof or shingles?
Latest: eyexer
Yesterday at 9:07 PM
Food porn
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:23 PM
Oriska Rest Area Opens
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:22 PM
Twins
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:22 PM
Steak Knives?
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:21 PM
Facial Recognition Software &
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:20 PM
NFL News (Vikings)
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:19 PM
new reel for all around use?
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:19 PM
EHD is back..AGAIN!
Latest: ridge_ferry
Yesterday at 7:43 PM
Librela injection
Latest: ridge_ferry
Yesterday at 7:40 PM
Generation X
Latest: KDM
Yesterday at 6:12 PM
Howdy All!
Latest: finnpike89
Yesterday at 6:05 PM
Friends of NDA
Forums
General
General Discussion
SB 2315 - In Cmte 3/14 - ACTION REQUIRED!
Top
Bottom