What's new
Forums
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Pics
Videos
Fishing Reports
Classifieds
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Forums
General
General Discussion
Scheels Bismarck
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Griz" data-source="post: 498401" data-attributes="member: 738"><p>I agree with some of the above statements, but not all. One thing that I don’t like is when sales people walk right by you while you’re looking at something and them not asking if you want help. That and not even acknowledging you because they’re too busy talking with a coworker. I’ve had both happen at the Bismarck store more than once. I’ve had better experiences at the Minot store just about every time.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Griz, post: 498401, member: 738"] I agree with some of the above statements, but not all. One thing that I don’t like is when sales people walk right by you while you’re looking at something and them not asking if you want help. That and not even acknowledging you because they’re too busy talking with a coworker. I’ve had both happen at the Bismarck store more than once. I’ve had better experiences at the Minot store just about every time. [/QUOTE]
Verification
What is the most common fish caught on this site?
Post reply
Recent Posts
Food porn
Latest: tikkalover
19 minutes ago
J
Metal roof or shingles?
Latest: Jm1986
23 minutes ago
Generation X
Latest: KDM
41 minutes ago
Howdy All!
Latest: finnpike89
47 minutes ago
G
Scheels Bismarck
Latest: Griz
54 minutes ago
Left Hand Remington Stocks
Latest: finnpike89
Today at 5:51 PM
Twins
Latest: Rowdie
Today at 5:42 PM
RAY AREA
Latest: guywhofishes
Today at 4:52 PM
Pine Wilt
Latest: BrokenBackJack
Today at 4:32 PM
Steak Knives?
Latest: veraledger
Today at 4:31 PM
Mandan Data center pushback
Latest: RyanN
Today at 2:02 PM
Oriska Rest Area Opens
Latest: abeheron76
Today at 1:00 PM
ND adventure.
Latest: guywhofishes
Today at 12:44 PM
Facial Recognition Software &
Latest: johnr
Today at 11:36 AM
RR
Red River 9-2-26
Latest: greymantle93
Today at 11:25 AM
NFL News (Vikings)
Latest: Colt45
Today at 9:47 AM
EHD is back..AGAIN!
Latest: Allen Gamble
Today at 9:39 AM
new reel for all around use?
Latest: adustymagpie
Today at 9:11 AM
from Wyoming old guy
Latest: cobalt_badger
Today at 8:09 AM
Coyote warning
Latest: Zogman
Today at 6:36 AM
Sale
6.5 Creed Barrel - Savage
Latest: adustymagpie
Today at 4:56 AM
Friends of NDA
Forums
General
General Discussion
Scheels Bismarck
Top
Bottom