SMOKE

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
Regrettably, this doesn't look like it's going to get any better anytime soon. The peak in U.S. wildfire season is probably August to early Sept. I'd have to imagine our friends to the north probably experience their peak just ahead of the States.

Sum1

Founding Member
Founding Member
I’m 46 and never remember haze from far off fires growing but the last ten years it’s every summer. Seems a little strange

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
I’m 46 and never remember haze from far off fires growing but the last ten years it’s every summer. Seems a little strange

Which part do you consider strange, that there are more fires now than in the past, or that the prevailing winds have changed and now bring the smoke over the U.S. more often?

Traxion

Founding Member
Founding Member
Canada is having their worst fire season ever. The fires out west have been records in terms of acres burned per state. Cause? I don’t know, but it’s the new reality.

It got really smoky here tonight. Worst I’ve seen this year.

Wally World

★★ Legendary Member
According to Canadian Wildland Fire site, they just reported 406 new fire starts from lightning and a total of 3056 wildfires this year. They have burned around 20 million acres. This is over 10 times the average number and acres in a typical year.
They are blaming this on Climate Change along with the main stream media! I have heard from numerous sources that volunteer fire fighters and local and rural fire departments were turned away and told to stand down when they offered help. Something really stinks here besides the stinky smoke. Canada government leaders should be brought up on charges for gross mismanagement of this CO2 disaster that was total incompetence. These fires so far have released more than 600 million tons of CO2 going mostly into the United States because of prevailing wind patterns.

Wall-eyes

Founding Member
Founding Member
1689609592146.png

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
The fires out west this year have been little to none my brother said wetter than he has seen Idaho since he has lived there

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Personally, I am perfectly OK with Idaho, MT, and WA not holding up there end of the fire season thus far.
Ya me to if it was a normal year with the canuks smoke we might as well all smoke marb reds it would be so bad

Traxion

Founding Member
Founding Member
The fires out west this year have been little to none my brother said wetter than he has seen Idaho since he has lived there
Yes we’ve been lucky west this year. Past couple have been rough and that was where a lot of our smoke came from those years. This year it’s the canucks.

Wally World

★★ Legendary Member
I have heard we can thank Fidel Jr. for all of the Canadian wildfires. They say over 5900 fires have been started YTD and many volunteer fire fighters and regional fire depts. have been told to stand down by Fidel's regime all in the name of promoting the scam of global warming (Climate Change) as the new commy's call it. Canada is turning into a communist shithole!

Wally World

★★ Legendary Member
I saw where Canada put out a plea for firefighting help from the "world", specifically USA, NZ, Australia and Mexico.

Kinda seems to me they would like to put out the 130, or so... fires up in Canada.
I saw where Canada told volunteer fire fighters and regional fire depts. to stand down. They will handle it themselves!

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
Maybe something like Maui and Oprah. "They" may be showing their hands a bit early:

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
I saw where Canada told volunteer fire fighters and regional fire depts. to stand down. They will handle it themselves!
I am thinking you are playing small-ball here. If the volunteer and regional firefighters are not consistent with the bigger plan, well....

Eatsleeptrap

★★ Legendary Member
Just a guess, but local departments probably want to put the fires out. Their common sense won't let them "not worry about that little fire over there" when the big plan guys, in all their infinate wisdom, try to explain the "big plan". Just put the $%#@%#@ fires out doesn't compute.

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
Just a guess, but local departments probably want to put the fires out. Their common sense won't let them "not worry about that little fire over there" when the big plan guys, in all their infinate wisdom, try to explain the "big plan". Just put the $%#@%#@ fires out doesn't compute.

It was more the prevention of backburns that this is all centered around. I am guessing they were worried about backburns getting out of control and making things worse. Canada has accepted all kinds of international help on putting their fires out.

These people talking about "them not letting us put out the fire" are intentionally ignoring the efforts of the firefighters on the front lines.

Wally World

★★ Legendary Member
It was more the prevention of backburns that this is all centered around. I am guessing they were worried about backburns getting out of control and making things worse. Canada has accepted all kinds of international help on putting their fires out.

These people talking about "them not letting us put out the fire" are intentionally ignoring the efforts of the firefighters on the front lines.
It's all about their agenda - "Climate Change" Casto's illegitimate son will burn down a country to convince the lemmings that a 1.5 degree temp. increase will cause out of control wildfires! And sad to say, a lot of sheep are believing it. People should use their brains and wake up........

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 191
  • This month: 157
  • This month: 144
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 117
  • This month: 95
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88