What's new
Forums
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Pics
Videos
Fishing Reports
Classifieds
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Forums
General
General Discussion
Smooth Moves Air or WavePro 2.0
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Bauer" data-source="post: 226852" data-attributes="member: 775"><p>Hey all,</p><p>I am in the market for some suspension bases for my boat seats and not sure what route to go. I have it narrowed down to these 2 but can't decide what route to go. I have a lund tyee 186GL and I already sit too high with the low windshields Lund puts on ;:;banghead. So any added height is going to be the biggest factor for me. I am 290# and 6'2" tall</p><p></p><p></p><p>I like the size profile of the wavepro but its not a deal breaker. I also like the power air pump on the Smooth Moves and I have 12v accessibility on both sides of the boat for both bases. I fish with multiple partners so that flexibility for quick adjustments would be nice.</p><p></p><p>Can the great NDA world please shed some insight with their experiences to help me out?</p><p></p><p>Thanks in advance.</p><p>Bauer</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Bauer, post: 226852, member: 775"] Hey all, I am in the market for some suspension bases for my boat seats and not sure what route to go. I have it narrowed down to these 2 but can't decide what route to go. I have a lund tyee 186GL and I already sit too high with the low windshields Lund puts on ;:;banghead. So any added height is going to be the biggest factor for me. I am 290# and 6'2" tall I like the size profile of the wavepro but its not a deal breaker. I also like the power air pump on the Smooth Moves and I have 12v accessibility on both sides of the boat for both bases. I fish with multiple partners so that flexibility for quick adjustments would be nice. Can the great NDA world please shed some insight with their experiences to help me out? Thanks in advance. Bauer [/QUOTE]
Verification
What is the most common fish caught on this site?
Post reply
Recent Posts
Having a bad day?
Latest: oaktackle
Today at 12:55 AM
What are you listening to these days?
Latest: svnmag
Yesterday at 11:45 PM
Makoti Lake, ND
Latest: bertmole75
Yesterday at 11:07 PM
How far can Paddlefish travel
Latest: bertmole75
Yesterday at 11:00 PM
P
Lotsa bots
Latest: Prairie Doggin'
Yesterday at 10:08 PM
Left Hand Remington Stocks
Latest: SupressYourself
Yesterday at 9:54 PM
An oddball.
Latest: goldenpaddle74
Yesterday at 9:30 PM
Walleye tour sodak.
Latest: goldenpaddle74
Yesterday at 9:27 PM
Metal roof or shingles?
Latest: eyexer
Yesterday at 9:07 PM
Food porn
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:23 PM
Oriska Rest Area Opens
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:22 PM
Twins
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:22 PM
Steak Knives?
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:21 PM
Facial Recognition Software &
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:20 PM
NFL News (Vikings)
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:19 PM
new reel for all around use?
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:19 PM
EHD is back..AGAIN!
Latest: ridge_ferry
Yesterday at 7:43 PM
Librela injection
Latest: ridge_ferry
Yesterday at 7:40 PM
Generation X
Latest: KDM
Yesterday at 6:12 PM
Howdy All!
Latest: finnpike89
Yesterday at 6:05 PM
G
Scheels Bismarck
Latest: Griz
Yesterday at 5:58 PM
Friends of NDA
Forums
General
General Discussion
Smooth Moves Air or WavePro 2.0
Top
Bottom