What's new
Forums
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Pics
Videos
Fishing Reports
Classifieds
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Forums
General
Recipes
Spicy asian goose a l'orange?
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Mort" data-source="post: 141346" data-attributes="member: 361"><p>I had a goose breast last night for the first time and have to admit, it wasn't all bad, I'm not fan of med rare meat like Item8. Last night was an experiemnt for me. I should have cut the breast up more to thinner pieces and will do that next time around.</p><p></p><p>I marinated mine in Montreal steak seasoning for about a day or so, that just consists of water, light olive oil and the seasoning.</p><p></p><p>From what I read, the olive oil is what sucks the wild taste out of the meat</p><p></p><p>think next time I will add soy sauce and garlic in the marinade</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Mort, post: 141346, member: 361"] I had a goose breast last night for the first time and have to admit, it wasn't all bad, I'm not fan of med rare meat like Item8. Last night was an experiemnt for me. I should have cut the breast up more to thinner pieces and will do that next time around. I marinated mine in Montreal steak seasoning for about a day or so, that just consists of water, light olive oil and the seasoning. From what I read, the olive oil is what sucks the wild taste out of the meat think next time I will add soy sauce and garlic in the marinade [/QUOTE]
Verification
What is the most common fish caught on this site?
Post reply
Recent Posts
What are you listening to these days?
Latest: svnmag
Today at 12:26 AM
Gasoline pump prices
Latest: Davy Crockett
Yesterday at 9:11 PM
Scheels Bismarck
Latest: Obi-Wan
Yesterday at 8:36 PM
DUI Attorney
Latest: Obi-Wan
Yesterday at 8:31 PM
J
Mandan Data center pushback
Latest: jer79
Yesterday at 8:29 PM
ESOX
Latest: SDMF
Yesterday at 8:24 PM
NFL News (Vikings)
Latest: eyexer
Yesterday at 6:31 PM
SOLD
2007 Ford Taurus
Latest: Zogman
Yesterday at 5:03 PM
K-Drill Blade Sharpening Gone
Latest: Slappy
Tuesday at 12:02 PM
RAIN!!!!
Latest: KDM
Tuesday at 9:29 AM
Tailrace
Latest: MSA
Tuesday at 8:22 AM
L
Jap Beatles
Latest: LBrandt
Monday at 1:40 PM
N
Soybeans
Latest: ndlongshot
Monday at 1:35 PM
Guys with a Yeti....
Latest: johnr
Monday at 10:30 AM
Left Hand Remington Stocks
Latest: SupressYourself
Monday at 8:41 AM
Banks Stump Feeder
Latest: Shockwave
Saturday at 11:24 PM
FLOCK Cameras...Thoughts
Latest: Jiffy
Saturday at 9:51 PM
L
EHD is back..AGAIN!
Latest: LBrandt
Friday at 6:03 PM
D
Any youth hunter stories?
Latest: dsharp83
Friday at 12:20 PM
Sale
6.5 Creed Barrel - Savage
Latest: SupressYourself
Friday at 8:39 AM
Sale
4 Youth Model rifles
Latest: Lycanthrope
Sep 24, 2026
Friends of NDA
Forums
General
Recipes
Spicy asian goose a l'orange?
Top
Bottom