Spring

snow2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Gotta love this time of year no bugs,great fishing both boat and shore,our turkey season is underway, just cool enough to keep ticks away (I hope)

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
Yaaaaaa, we get another 2 n half week spring!

snow2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Gotta love this time of year no bugs,great fishing both boat and shore,our turkey season is underway, just cool enough to keep ticks away (I hope)
1000000443.jpg

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Yeah got to love those may spring showers to bring out the remaining frost so we can get back to work.

snow2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Guessing my area too far north,we had snow two days ago ans sub 30 drgrees every night lately this helps.

New tick collar seresto sure jumped up in price but for $65 lasts 8mo it works great after years of Frontline not worth a shit plus im not a fan of pups internal meds.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Those ticks will eventually fall off, and that cost nothing

snow2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Unless they get a tick born disease and costs thousands
Agreed kurt,my last pup with lyme develop seizures, no cure,he died in my arms having a seizure then his heart gave out,still 💔 ,my home area has the highest lyme % in the state...

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Agreed kurt,my last pup with lyme develop seizures, no cure,he died in my arms having a seizure then his heart gave out,still 💔 ,my home area has the highest lyme % in the state...
Yep in your country i would be worried about that all the time. New mosquitoes have brought in heart worm that is resistant to some heart worm meds.

wslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Sure wish a hard freeze could somehow sneak up on us and snuff those little bastards along with flies and mosquitos. They have zero purpose in life.

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
Sure wish a hard freeze could somehow sneak up on us and snuff those little bastards along with flies and mosquitos. They have zero purpose in life.
I'm convinced that God put them there to increase genetic diversity (gene/virus swapping amongst mammals) and generally keep immune systems active. Sorta like involuntarily shaking hands and swapping spit between animals.

I can't fully articulate this admittedly pea-brained theory. I simply believe He made nothing that lacks purpose.

Tommyboy

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm convinced that God put them there to increase genetic diversity (gene/virus swapping amongst mammals) and generally keep immune systems active. Sorta like involuntarily shaking hands and swapping spit between animals.

I can't fully articulate this admittedly pea-brained theory. I simply believe He made nothing that lacks purpose.
Unfortunately I know of a few people that lack purpose. :oops:

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 117
  • This month: 102
  • This month: 70
  • This month: 59
  • This month: 54
  • This month: 54
  • This month: 49
  • This month: 49